It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 9/11 made me open my eyes towards racism and hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Black, White, Asian, whoever. When they were at the top floors unable to get out and the rooms started getting smokey and hot, I'm pretty sure stupid things such as racism and hate were the last things on their mind. Can you imagine being stuck up on something like the 90th story and started getting a chilling feeling that you were going to die because you see people jumping out avoiding the flames and screaming and crying in other rooms that are too damaged to access? I saw some pictures taken by helicopter at the top of the building that showed people of all types of races lined up by the broken windows gasping for air and signaling for help as the thick smoke was pouring out.. All you have to do is take a look at those pictures and you'll realize that this life is way too short and precious to hate one another for whatever reason.

If you see a person that is filled with hate and anger towards another person, use the people trapped inside the wtc's as an example of why things like that are just a waste of time and life is much too short.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Very good way to think about things...and it does put things into perspective.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Totally feel your objective, but you know there are peoplec who will mock you and tell you they agree, ask veterans , see it wasnt just about americans, british, canadian, aussie, hate to achieve the objective.

Those you obtusely defend , some of them would smile at you be your friend and then vice grip your arm as they blow up you and the rest of the infidels.

The Brits have fought against the Romans , french, spanish, Irish, Germans, it is only now we con our own that no war exists and slyly and traitorously ask the peasants to allow conquering.

The traitors always say they are tolerant.

The real tolerant, know they are the exception and act on that fact.

join