It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in a conspiracy that just might be going on right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ATS...

I have placed a post in the "current" thread that keeps getting derailed by ad hominem and fallacy arguments. Everywhere else I have checked there seems to be a lot of the same tactics being used in attempts to cloud the facts and derail the threads. This one might just be real. I need your help if you love digging into conspiracy and researching. If the allegations are true and can be proven then this could bust the "Illuminati" or at least some of their underlings. If this turns out to be true then OH MY GOD, if not then there is one doctor who is probably going to have his gonads in the vice for his accusations.

A Dr. Horowitz is directly accusing, criminally implicating another Dr. Robertson and Novavax,. a manufacturer of influenza vaccines, for intentionally spreading the new influenza outbreak upon the world to make a lot of money. Government organizations could be involved as well.

Dr. Horowitz may have an agenda either positive or negative concerning his work but that is not the issue. His credibility and his attire are not the issue right now. His accusations and whether they are true or false is the focus in this case.

The only thing I really know about this case is it really smells of fish. I need some help researching this one and fighting off the fallacy crap until the facts regarding the accusations are more clear.

The thread is here...

Would a corporation kill for profit?

Thank you....Michael

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Star and flag to you.

I have felt uneasy from the start that this flu has been deliberately planted.

Why are Mexicans the only ones dying (so far)? Our infected kids here in NZ are fine - so fine that they are not news headlines any more.

I just can't work it out, but something stinks alright. I will read that website.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
A new virus does not need to kill its first few hosts, no doubt it is counter productive... dare we say ...the real targets are those who host and spread.
We are all too scared too face the truth, this is a human to human virus that will mutate but leave us every mutation vulnerable.

We all have known that evil has ruled, but for the sake of our lives, we have nodded and gone aling with the evil ones.

Make no mistake millions will die, and all from profiteering physcopathic decisions.
They care not we suspect, because we are still following orders.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey, it all makes sense to me. My daughter and I first read about the kid in Texas who died from the flu yesterday. We both said, "the kid was Mexican". Well, duh. Sure was. We found out later. It seems like this is a project that has been directed towards people of certain DNA characteristics. I wonder, since I have no data to examine, is this directed at the more "native type Mexicans" or is it directed towards the more "Spanish influenced Mexicans"? And then my daughter and I wondered, is this just a test run? To see how well genetically modified viruses would effect people of one particular "race"? And then what? Some Mexicans were expended and now the creators know their viruses can be directed and so, then what? What peoples will they try to target next, and why?

And then I thought, why not target Canadians?
My sweet friend in Calgary will like this comment.
It's so "me".

Edited for spelling. Cuz my fingers get lazxy. See?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by kyred]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: "yes" is spelled with a "y" and "e" and "s".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is not related to Novax, but I think it shows very Clear that these companies are cashing in.
Planed or not, they most surtenly are taking the oppertunity here..

Smaller drug firms gaining from swine flu

* Novavax Inc (NVAX.O), a small viral vaccine maker, saw its shares rise as much as 173 percent.

what to say...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Part of the allegation is the NovaVax has a large stockpile of the right immunizations/vaccine for this type of virus with bird, swine and human strains and is the company doing research in this exact type of flu. I just put the link with their own flyer on the main thread.

They could very well be a part of it. Lets do the investigation on the main thread. Star and flag, lets see who pops in to poo poo it with no facts, might learn something about who's who on ATS.

THE MAIN THREAD IS HERE:

Would a corporation kill for profit?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This thought has never crossed my mind untill i read this thread.
Good point star and flag from me.
The goverment could stoop that low as we have all seen the effects from more for money, both Great Britain and the US.
But they are able to get away with it, thats why it could be possibly done and covered up. We read about conspiray daily. I just wish there was more info about it and truths werent hidden by lies!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join