It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWXC (Passover)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
(SXWC) THE SPECIAL EARTH

“Just for one moment I thought I’d found my way “ that line had always been in my head from time to time.
A late seventies ,early eighties group of popular musicians , music I had listened to since spying , their last ever record in a small town record shop.
Christ on a slab, the loved ones mourning ...waiting,
Joy Division came into my thoughts , that day as the news flashes started.
A new Virus ,part avian ,part pig, part human.
“This is the way step inside” .
The rumors were circulating , the conspiracy theorys frothing, biological lab authors, dna affecting only latins, drug company involvement.
After the first few days only a couple of hundred died all Mexicans, we all as common people, thought it was all a game, a beat up, to scare us all silly for a purpose.
But then after a fortnight or so people who were recovered started to get ill again, and then the announcement of scores of deaths in the US, NZ,Europe, Asia, started the panic, as the Authorities informed billions that the virus had mutated inside the first infected into a much more deadly strain, targeting the hosts racial DNA.
“See the architects of hate face to face”
Then as thousands lay dead on makeshift slabs or at the bottom of earthen pits waiting for mass cremation, a runaway scientist of the US governments Bio Lab blew the whistle, telling the world via you tube that the Swine Virus was a military backed weapon of the future gone awol.
There was no rioting at this news, no outpouring of hatered, it was as if as human beings of the 21st century we already expected we were being governed by the most evil.
“Praise to the glory of loved ones now gone”
After six months the virus had mutated and adapted too many times for the scientists to keep up with, it had killed seven hundred million human beings , most between the ages of ten and sixty.
The anti virals and vaccines held no hope save for those closeted in total isolation in the Biospheres around the globe built for the elite and rich.
They followed well directed orders and escaped the viruses and their fury.
“Just watching the trees and the leaves as they fall”
Some survived without even a runny nose, myself included, I watched helpless as my family my friends, my community, my town died agonising terrible deaths.
“We watched on the wings as the scenes were replaying”
It was like hell had killed the righteous and included me in its conspiracy and merriment, my fate
to witness the world devoid of hope and mercy.
Two years to the day of the first announced death to the Mexican Swine Flu , six billion had perished, with no signs of salvation for those who would succumb to the next mutation.
The Biosphere inhabitants about one million in total, thrived as their type always do, I visited the perimeter of the one in Australia from time to time, they were having a grand time, by the looks of it, free from the peasants I guess.
The rest of us who never succumbed to any of the Viruses Mutations, about one thousand, we tried to clean up our world , to bury the countless bodies left as dinner for the dogs, the pigs, the birds.
“Dear god in his wisdom made me understand... in his colony”
After the virus appeared to kill itself out, we mated many times and tried to restore some life to the world outside the BioSpheres, but no Angels flew our way, the Bio humans , afraid of us , and our germs massacred us all over a period of days, no God for the weak, I was the sole survivor, and wrote this simple account.
I survived to wander alone without their implant identifier , I learnt this Earth is divine, with or without us humans, the Biosphere Humans eventually abandoned their arks and set about a new chapter in humanity.
“ Good times around the corner, I swear its getting warmer”.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Dr Conspire]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Good story my friend, and you made it in just in time for the contest. WTG

I hope the judges enjoy it as much as I did. Good luck.

wupy

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A sad, tragic and haunting take on the real events unfolding now before our very eyes.

We can only hope that humanity soon come to realize the power of the people and of their true path towards enlightenment and not the unconscious hell on earth reserved solely for the few.

It is only in my silent prayers I realize whether it is one human being lost to this man made death or millions that the suffering is just as real and unstoppable for those who have lost loved ones.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can see you've been studying the Swine Flu (ooops, I mean Influenze type A N1H1... don't want to upset the WTO). In a strange twist, the passover in the title is opposite of the biblical one, in that a smear of pigs blood over a 'doorway' is symbol for death rather than the continuation of life.

The central theme of a plotting elite having their way with the rest of humankind is popular these days and I'm wondering if this doesn't indicate a 'collective unconscious' revelation. It's out there for all of us to see in secretive Bilderberger meetings, the unscrupulous mandate of the World Trade Organization to place international corporate interests above human health and lots of other applications.

The city of Dubai reminds me of a sanitized refuge for the super rich and is reflected in your story as a "Biosphere" where they happily ignored the suffering of the rest of humanity.

Wasn't it Andrew Jackson that said "To the victors go the spoils" ?

I envision the last 'victor', proudly standing atop a mountain of death and destruction. The last victor will live out his (or her) life surrounded by a sea of gold and jewels, eating worms and grass and picking scabs from supperating boils.

A modern day Nebuchadnezzar.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I can see you've been studying the Swine Flu (ooops, I mean Influenze type A N1H1... don't want to upset the WTO). In a strange twist, the passover in the title is opposite of the biblical one, in that a smear of pigs blood over a 'doorway' is symbol for death rather than the continuation of life.

The central theme of a plotting elite having their way with the rest of humankind is popular these days and I'm wondering if this doesn't indicate a 'collective unconscious' revelation. It's out there for all of us to see in secretive Bilderberger meetings, the unscrupulous mandate of the World Trade Organization to place international corporate interests above human health and lots of other applications.

The city of Dubai reminds me of a sanitized refuge for the super rich and is reflected in your story as a "Biosphere" where they happily ignored the suffering of the rest of humanity.

Wasn't it Andrew Jackson that said "To the victors go the spoils" ?

I envision the last 'victor', proudly standing atop a mountain of death and destruction. The last victor will live out his (or her) life surrounded by a sea of gold and jewels, eating worms and grass and picking scabs from supperating boils.

A modern day Nebuchadnezzar.

Sounds like us? (accuses the starving ethiopian or brutalised palestinian .)

top topics

join