It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wilkes Booth Diary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So Today I saw National Treasure 2 and it mentioned John Wilkes Booths diary now I stored it in my brain for later and didnt pay much attention to it. Later today I was on CNN's site and came across this video:

Whats behind the wall?

Basically the video is about a tunnel that has been recently discovered in Brooklyn, New York in the Atlantic Avenue Tunnel. In the video they go over what could possibly be behind this wall; missing pages from John Wilkes booths diary and a steam locomotive from the 1830's.

So what does everybody think? Possible theories on what could possibly be behind this wall? Any information on the diary and anything on the subject is highly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SHADO13

Booth's missing dairy pages are reputed to identify the conspirators behind Lincoln's murder also it is said to prove that confederate president Jeff Davis was part of the plot.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There probably isn't anything behind it.

Someone will break it down on TV and end up looking like a fool like Geraldo Rivera did with Hoffmans tomb.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks mike appreciate the reply, ill look into it now, jd140 you might have a point, they always come up with some great mystery behind all this stuff and once they finally break the wall all they find is a pack of cigarretes from the 50's and an old Chuck Taylor some kid left when he got caught smoking.
But then of course they could find The Holy Grail, or The Ark of the Covenant

They menitoned Rivera in the video and Im to go check the Hoffman tomb story. Thanks again guys. If anyone can direct me to a JWB diary thread it be much appreciated. Again open to theories and more info on the diaries.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am curious but don't think the train there, hope I'm wrong. They have been giving tours since the 80s, coming up with excuses why they can't bust through to see train. Couldn't they have made a little hole and looked with camera or something. I think they're milking it for all its worth, I don't blame them. Then boom nothing. I thought tunnel sealed in 1859, Lincoln killed 1865. Tear down this wall

new topics

top topics

join