It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in building 3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Last year I worked for a large global logistics company. The building in which I worked was on a industrial estate with two other identical buildings. Mine had logos and signs all over it as did the second building belonging to another company.

The third building is the building in interest. It was identical to look at from the outside but it was ‘empty’. No business had ever taken on the building in the entire time I worked at the site. When I asked a manager why it was always empty for so long but got no answers. Nobody seemed to know much about the goings on at the building.

As well as being permanently empty it was also positioned further back from the other two away from the view of the road. My building and the one next door had identical security measures. One main gate for people on foot and cars, a gate house and a gate for the lorries. that’s it.

The third building however had far more exterior security than a simple logistics warehouse would need and an empty one at that. This building had three gates up to it’s entrance one positioned a few feet behind the other. It also had razor wire running along the fences which the other two did not have. There are at least 6 CCTV cameras placed around the main gates and gate house as well as many others around the building itself.

The building is guarded 24/7 (no lie) by from what I saw around 4 men and one or two dogs. Two on patrol and two in the gate house as far as I know. The road that leads up to it is also barred by a large gate.

For a while people walking to my place of work could walk a rather scenic route alongside one of the fences of the third building but we were soon told that walking on the buildings property was a sackable offence and should end from then on.

On occasion I would see cars parked in the buildings car parks. Nothing really out of the ordinary just top ranged saloon cars and 4x4’s. Sadly I never saw anyone go in or out of the building itself.

My question is why would a empty building need so much security? What could possible be inside that needed guarding so much and why is on an industrial estate on the outskirts of a large English city?

Any theories?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegatronX

I watched a show earlier this year on England talking about secret
aircraft/weapons facilities underground that's my guess. Unless of course the M.I.B. live there lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why are you assuming the building is empty? Even if what you see of the building is empty, it could have access to lower levels far below ground that are far from empty.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i'd get a group of people together and hack all the security cams, trick the guards, and go on in. like something out of a spy movie! ok, well maybe not. haha but that's what i would do!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well clearly something is in there but from the outside it looks empty, no office furniture, nothing on the walls etc. The upstairs windows are tinted i forgot to mention that in my original post

[edit on 29/4/09 by MegatronX]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum

I watched a show earlier this year on England talking about secret
aircraft/weapons facilities underground that's my guess. Unless of course the M.I.B. live there lol.

Sounds interesting, do you know what the show was called?

new topics

top topics

join