It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Leonard Horowitz follows Swine Flu trail, alleges criminal activity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If what he alleges is true then a laboratory comparison needs to be made between the deadly strain that has infected people in Mexico and the lab samples to check for the genetic markers. Only this type of testing will be sufficient to verify his claims.

Selling a product at the end of the video makes me wonder, too. What does someone do if they are allergic to silver?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Yea, the commercial at the end was a bad move on Dr. Horowitz's part, honestly I think he really believed it was there to help people but it doesn't help the perceived credibility of the rest of the message.

Yea, taking that and being allurgic to silver would be bad.

That comparisson test would be the "nail in the coffin."

I still say that there is something extremely fishy that now the media is doing a complete 180 on all the flu hype. My intuition is going off like an alarm still with this issue, I haven't given up yet.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Then the next question logically becomes which lab could perform the tests reliably and what sort of access would they be privy to? It's the type of accusation that deserves a serious inquiry. What are the conflict of interest and ethical controls already in place to avoid the scenario that he proposes? I have many more questions than answers.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join