It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law & Order SVU & Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First off, not sure if I should have put this in this forum or "General Conspiracy" but here goes.

Last night was an all new episode of SVU. As usual, it was a "ripped fromt h headlines" piece, and this time, previews pulled you in by making it look like it was based on the "Casey Anthony" saga. Well, about 20 minutes in, we find out the truth. It's about VACCINATIONS.

The episode became about a mother charged with murder. She is charded because her un-immunized son infects another un0immunized child with measles. She's put on the stand and ripped topieces for endangering all children. Called a bad mother. The police call her crazy and anyone who doesn't get vaccinated a "lunatic".

I usually very much enjoy SVU, but last night, it turned my stomach. The outright bias shown, on top of the timing of the swine flu and the push for flu vaccinations.

I'm not usually one to point to TV and Movies as part of the great conspiracies, but this one may have changed my mind.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
First off, not sure if I should have put this in this forum or "General Conspiracy" but here goes.

Last night was an all new episode of SVU. As usual, it was a "ripped fromt h headlines" piece, and this time, previews pulled you in by making it look like it was based on the "Casey Anthony" saga. Well, about 20 minutes in, we find out the truth. It's about VACCINATIONS.

The episode became about a mother charged with murder. She is charded because her un-immunized son infects another un0immunized child with measles. She's put on the stand and ripped topieces for endangering all children. Called a bad mother. The police call her crazy and anyone who doesn't get vaccinated a "lunatic".

I usually very much enjoy SVU, but last night, it turned my stomach. The outright bias shown, on top of the timing of the swine flu and the push for flu vaccinations.

I'm not usually one to point to TV and Movies as part of the great conspiracies, but this one may have changed my mind.

Thoughts?

I love SVU but this sucks
I haven't seen it yet. Usually when it comes to conspiracy stuff they don't usually side with propaganda. Like the episode where the three sisters got kidnapped from new orleans and one of them got infected with weaponized anthrax.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Seems the executive director is very much into children health. These kind of episodes show that just about any law can be used beyond its intended purposes. It is all in the interpretation of the law.

Dr. Baer serves on the boards of many organizations related to health care, including the Venice Family Clinic, RAND Health, Children Now, the Huckleberry Fund of Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS). He is a trustee of the Writers Guild of America Health and Pension Fund, and a member of the Board of Associates at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research.

www.nbc.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, that really shouldn't surprise me at all.

The sad part was, it didn't speak at all to getting vaccinated on a different schedule, or skipping just SOME of them. It was basically, get vaccinated or endanger the world, and then pay the price.

new topics

top topics

join