It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Scratches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey all. Im new here. My name is Martin and I live in the UK. I was drawn to this forum due to a previous post made by another member.

I believe my situation is different. I am currently at work and decided to pop to the bathroom. I used the toilet and while standing in front of the mirror, washing my hands, i watched 3 scratches appear on my face.

Now normally I am not a paranormal paranoid person but it did freak me out a little
Here is the picture I took of the scratches

Scratches

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any ideas as to what caused it?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pfml07

it means you need a shave and to wash that hair.

probably imagining things or did it yourself while sleeping tbh

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A lot of light marks only show up in the water, hot or cold especially, just like if you have your hand in ice water the whole thing turns red, well small marks do so as well. It could also be just noticing as well, like if you dont feel a wound you dont know its there, then suddenly you have a reason to look in that area and its there, you wonder how long its been there!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've had somethign similar to this happen, but only one scratch and on my arm, it was cold so i washed my hands and all the way up to my elbow with hot water to rid the cold, and my right arm started hurting, and i had a solid 2 - 3 inch scratch on my arm, i thought nothing of it though, assumed it was a scratch from a tree branch or something. odd that you watched it scratch onto your face however. That part got me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well this is exactly it. Normally I would pass it off as some scratch I picked up somewhere and didn't realize. But to actually watch it happen really freaked me out. I must admit it was extremely odd

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I used to wake up sometimes and, upon feeling some pain in and around the back of my neck would find scratches, quite long. Then one night moving about my bed I discovered it was the zipper on my memory foam cover that while I moved would sometimes scratch me. When you find scratches, even though they are probably nothing, be sure to look for signs that they have a meaning, for example 3 marks parallel usually represents the mark of the trinity from what I've heard, and in which case, I would look for some help from someone who has studied the matter.

top topics

join