It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reagan ET Briefing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is a transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UFOs and Alien visits of Earth. President RONALD REAGAN was present. The recording was made between March 6 and 8, 1981.

WILLIAM CASEY: Mr President, good morning. As we discussed in February, this briefing contains some very sensational and some very, very classified information. I am not sure, oh, well, I'm not going to make a decision on who you want in the room. That will be your decision, Mr President. This will be a real tough one to follow since the briefing starts back, historically speaking, that is, and runs up to recent times. I believe we have prepared a good chronological order of events. I'm sure you, Mr President, will have many questions.

Source: Serpo.org

Do not know how genuine the credentials of this website are, but the entire transcript makes a very interesting reading.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

serpo is generaly accepted as a hoax. do a search here on ats for serpo and enjoy a very lengthy and entertaining read. as allways make up your own mind as to its belivability.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

serpo is generaly accepted as a hoax.

The Serpo website has information that is consistent with all the information other "famous" people have given - Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, Michael Wolf. If this is a hoax (I think some part of it may be true), then there seems to be a wide network of dis info agents that the govt has created, and the public seems to be lapping it up.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

well burisch as fascinating as his storys are in my opinion is most likly a hoaxer, but you never know as for lazar well thats one case that starts arguments left and right because of his beliveability and his connection to john lear ( who im a fan of regardless of the veracity of all his info). the biggest problem isent if the whole story is real or not but imo how much is and isent true. read these threads if your interested in serpo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also there is no doubt in my mind and many others that there certainly is a organized disinfo effort if not to confuse and waste the time of researchers then certainly to muddy the waters so much no one can know for sure the truth.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by krill]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Very entertaining read, even if it is a hoax...would make a good film! Are there original documents, or just this typed-out page?

top topics

join