It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
In the Appalachian and Southern regions of North America Haints are known as spiteful entities that can and will attack unlucky residents on certain abandoned country roads. Not only can they attack you while you're walking but they can chase you out of a building. They have a tendancy to dwell in the staircases of large builings making it easier for them to push you down the stairs. First you get Goosebumps then you feel an uncomfortable force pressing against your back. Then your body feels the urge to run.

Now it appears these Haints have turned their attention towards me...

I fixed a big plate of deep fried Crinkle Cut Ore Idas a few hours ago and headed over to the kitchen island to grab my Heinz ketchup. It was sitting on the edge so all I had to do was grab it and pour.

Well if I didn't know any better I would tell you that either the Ketchup was nailed to the counter, super glued to the counter, or it didn't weigh in at 64. oz at all and was most likely 640,000. oz.

After struggling a good minute with my invisible company and almost dislocating my shoulder I finally got my Ketchup back from the grips of the Haint. Still a little upset my evening didn't go as planned...

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Maybe these guys are jealous of the Sprites in your house

you seem to attract a lot of paranormal activity www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I need more space that's for sure. Between the dead and the living I'm surprised I've made it this far.

new topics

join