It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 & Air Force One fly over connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Anyone else think the Air Force One look-alike that flew low over Manhattan on Monday morning was part of a sly investigation - perhaps to semi-replicate 911 plane movement within the city for internal skeptics who don’t buy the standard 911 explanation?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by sexysadie]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't believe that too many things happen 'by accident'.

To me, there was some deeper purpose for flying the jets around in the manner that they did.

I don't believe that the motive would have been a positive one for the average NYC citizen...

It was very strange and it shows that even today, the way they play their games links hand-in-hand with the contempt that they show to the sheeple.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Nefarious activity? Or maybe there is great internal debate over the official story. Perhaps there are those who are hell-bent on simulating the actual airplane movements in this weird way so as to gather more evidence because they feel something does not add up. Could just as easily be interpreted as a positive internal movement for 911 truth seekers, you never know.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by sexysadie]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There was something VERY wrong with the Air Force One flyover. According to the official line it was to get photos?....not very likely.I think it may have been a move to keep New Yorkers scared and remind them there is still a threat from "terrorism" and that they need to let go their of their liberties and live in a police state. All part of the new world order psychological war.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud. They routinely fly the VC-25s over landmarks for photos, that the 89th AW in turn gives out in recognition for services rendered when they fly in and out of various bases. I have a copy of a VC-25 flying over Mt Rushmore that they gave us after one of President Clinton's visits to Iowa. The pilots still have to get their flying hours in, every month, for training and they often arrange for another jet to fly with them for the purpose of taking photos.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
IMO a new 9/11 is coming in New York. They are showing us what they'll do again beforehand.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As for the decision to fly over New York, some dumb*** didnt think it through.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie
Anyone else think the Air Force One look-alike that flew low over Manhattan on Monday morning was part of a sly investigation - perhaps to semi-replicate 911 plane movement within the city for internal skeptics who don’t buy the standard 911 explanation?
Yes, that is a good way to look at it, to me. The plane follows a path that replicates the flight 175 path, except that it pulls up at a point. Before it started gaining altitude, it would have been on the right path. What follows is a banking maneuver that would have been very similar, just that it was a little higher.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
Oh for crying out loud. They routinely fly the VC-25s over landmarks for photos, that the 89th AW in turn gives out in recognition for services rendered when they fly in and out of various bases. I have a copy of a VC-25 flying over Mt Rushmore that they gave us after one of President Clinton's visits to Iowa. The pilots still have to get their flying hours in, every month, for training and they often arrange for another jet to fly with them for the purpose of taking photos.

Of course; the F-16 makes a great photo-op platform with its gun camera (HUD camera).

Having trouble salvaging the rapidly self-destructing 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This was a very odd event. And to use the President's backup plane is even more so. That's a quite expensive photo op in an economic downturn such as this one, no?

We've all read weird theories on 911, including holograms and such. Maybe this "photo op" was to test something that was a hologram, or to test something else. Maybe it was to update their hologram files to include a military jet flying next to AF1 in NYC.

Odd event for sure though.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

A "D" model with a photographer in the back seat makes for a great camera platform, as does a "C" model with a photo pod attached. If you think that this flyover was in any way related to 9/11...you are seriously deluded.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Deluded is believing all of this was for a photo. It was a highly abnormal event given what happened, an event authorities knew in advance would set off a major panic. Even knowing this, they thought it was important enough to proceed and even ordered other officials from talking about it.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by sexysadie]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Believe what you want. The picture of the VC-25 over the Statue of Liberty arrived at our office today via email. "Thanks for your support during our visit to your base, signed the crew of Air Force One"

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Big connection.
It shows that people see planes when they happen.
911 had no planes.
This is a big embarrassment caused by the Illuminati cause
they know they can get away with it.
It also shows they are not far away from testing us.
The lid on the 911 can needs more time before the opener
is demanded.
A few more stunts like that might help.
The low flying plane that passed the Empire State Building
seemed to cause no alarm.
That video of an eyewitness I haven't seem among all the 911
videos yet I saw live presentation.
I also saw live the second tower explosion while later video
has choppers traveled around and then a plane is seen.
That plane must have had the same route with no excitement.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I also saw live the second tower explosion while later video
has choppers traveled around and then a plane is seen.

I find this statement very interesting and wish you could expand on this some.
It seems to go along with something I feel is going on. People who were watching tv on the morning of 911 will claim they saw the second plane hit the South WTC tower, but what you see now does not make it clear that it was the same thing that they remember. I do not think it is a problem with people's memories, but a missing video from the collection that is available today.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think in the case that I saw live and which have been changed
might still be on the video archives.
The view was from the north east so no chance of seeing the
south west approach of the jet liner.
A circling chopper seemed to expand into something larger.
Holding the same view I see the south tower explode.
Thats it.
I seeing internet posted videos the same seem pans to the right
for the Hudson River side and a guppy like plane image is seen.
The guppy image might even be the chopper image turned
around to now appear as a plane approaching.

These video must still be around.
Anyway thats the impression I got as I reviewed the many 911 video.
On looked like the sequence I saw.
And one liked something taken at the same time and had more
of a story.

There was a nose in and flight path key in problem that was
analyzed and this might be a similar case of adding to the video.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Not exactly what I was looking for, but thanks. I think I know what you are talking about, though. There is a couple of videos that seem to have had some enhancement done to them, from the chopper-cams.
One possible explaination could be that once they landed, there was a hard copy they could have taken out and then later played directly, from the tv studio.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

There was a big thing about the video feeds and there must have been
a few the looked odd under analysis.

They are probably still up on youtube and even available in the
video archives.

Some are still posting 911 videos.

The video feeds are suspect as well as the airlines if the flights existed
at all or landed in Cleveland or some other place.

Then Cheney and NORAD and perhaps any one in the planning
of the Presidents actions, advice and whereabouts.

Keep the ruler far away from the action.
Its all too perfect so perhaps that lets us humans off the
hook as we could never do any of these conspiracies.

The anti Tesla conspiracy is confirmed and many times.

new topics

top topics

join