It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Schwarzenegger Declares Swine Flu Emergency in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Alarmed by the growing number of swine flu cases and the possibility that a California man may have died from the disease, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger declared a state of emergency today to help deal with the outbreak.

abcnews.go.com...

Swine flu. Watch out. Terminator is out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why does he have a problem with it, won't it help skynet?

Couldn't resist a misplaced joke, but didn't the federal govt. beat him to the swine flu emergency?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

Meh it's only done in order to give agencies a better handle on resources and to activate emergency procedures to stream line the process of dealing with infection.

A good move really.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
...but didn't the federal govt. beat him to the swine flu emergency?

Yeah, I thought that too. Maybe brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Alex Jones' interview of Steve Quayle and on C2C is quite good

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seeing as " swine flu " which however, is a totally new illness to touch the lips of humankind has gathered so much momentum in such a short time. Seems like " created flu " and a precursor to the unlocking of Fema camps for our own good. I pray i'm wrong.
The media have us spinning in confused and fearful circles. And not for the first time.
Trolls are abundant on these and many other forums, take check please and reconsider their reasons behind the media drive.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by kragnarok]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The state agency I work for issued an e-mail yesterday (April 27, 2009) stating that "We are monitoring the developing 'Swine Flu' out-break, and will keep our employees informed of any developments".

The department I work in is designated as a "back-up communications center" for the California OES (Office of Emergency Services).

Today, the Governor issued a "State Emergency" declaration.

Good thing that, like any seasoned office worker, I have a large drawfull of snacks and drinks -

Just in case we go into Lock-Down mode!

new topics

top topics

join