It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RULE of SCIENCE in a Democracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We should instill SCIENCE as the leading authority on this planet.

Religions have their humble place in scientific investigation, it's called "Theology".

"Politiking" in philosophy is a DIRTY WORD. Politics is the last resort of LIARS and NON-scientists!

Politicians and zealots are selfish and only interested in personal gain or pushing their opinions on others. They are NOT interested in logical debate, by which justice is enforced.

Our Democracy was supposed to be a society led by leading PHILOSOPHERS and scientists, not business magnates and zealots. THIS is all what we need to destroy the Illuminati, Satanists, and Freemasons! Science is what we need to ensure we have Liberty and Justice in the prosperity of the future.

It's a JOKE that none of you understand this, and live in Democracies. SPEAK UP and STAND UP for SCIENTIFIC DEMOCRACY by LOGIC and JUSTICE, not politics (dirty-word).

Democracy doesn't work because politicians lie. "Politicking" is inherently illogical and unjust, and therefore a LIE. And, most people are incapable of Piaget's Formal Operational Thinking, and can't discern the truth. THAT is why we have wars are the threat of global meltdown. THAT is why our Democracy is at risk, because the hypnotism, neuro-linguistic programming, sorcery, subliminal messages, and distractions are KEEPING US STUPID, QUIET, and SCARED, so that these criminal politicians can keep RULING you!

DEMOCRACY is a SCIENCE! PHILOSOPHERS rule in a DEMOCRACY! WAKE UP!

We need a prerequisite for all officials that they have a doctorate in a Science, and that all representatives (on all levels) have a Doctorate in Philosophy or Law.

DO YOU HEAR ME, CONGRESS!?!? WE NEED YOU TO BE SMARTER THAN YOU ARE, RIGHT NOW!

And, I believe this should be enforced all the way down to the State level with State reps having a requirement to have a Master's Degree in Philosophy or Law! All County reps have a requirement to have a Bachelor's Degree in a Science!

And, then judges should appoint voter representatives, who have been proven to have I.Q.'s, sanity, and political independence (proven and protected by background check, contract, and that person's lack of personal gains or interests) capable of Piaget's Formal Operational Thinking.

Then, THAT voter representative should have the only authority to vote on behalf of some equal percentage those who are in their district. Maybe, there could be several hundred or thousand of these "valid" voters in every voting district, who are capable of making a valid judgment on who should be placed in a official capacity.

Those are just ideas for the group. What I'm saying is OUR CURRENT SYSTEM IS BROKEN BY POLITICS! POLITICS DO NOT BELONG IN A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE!! SCIENCE is the nature of God's rule. Really, people.... either enforce logic, or be led by liars and thieves. Your choice.

------------------------
Please, I encourage a FERVENT logical discussion on this topic.
------------------------
O-315

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Define: politick (v.)

"Behavior such as trading votes"

There's no justice in that. There's no justice in political gain, at all. Partisanship is UNSCIENTIFIC! Sure, there are people who are like-minded, as logic dictates. But, when there are two major differing opinions on a topic, you have to ask your self "why".

And, I offer that the "why" in this case, is the fact that we have two lobes to our brains... One is logical and self-serving, and the other is creative and social.

However, science dictates that LOGIC rules, and governance dictates that social aspects rule. That means that we need BROAD-MINDED people capable of remaining INDEPENDENT of politics. We need SCIENTISTS who use BOTH lobes of their brains.

Fortunately, there are such scientists, and they're called "women". Men are selfish and self-serving by nature (as they are predominantly left-brained).

Yet a SCIENTIST is capable of LOGIC above all else, and therefore men have their rightful place in the governing body as well.

It is this gentle (respectful) give and take that will save our Union, our World, and our Souls.

God bless you all, with grace by justice in liberty, your scientific ally,
O-315

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dont something like 95% of all the politicians have law degrees? I always thought that was a big part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Dont something like 95% of all the politicians have law degrees? I always thought that was a big part of the problem.

Then, perhaps they need doctorates in a science?

I would prefer if they all were mandated to have doctorates in Philosophy, as I believe that Logic should rule Law, and that Lawyers have no place in deciding policy or legislative debate.

I agree with you, thisguy. Thanks for your perspective.

O-315

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In the 2008 PC/XBOX game of the year, Fallout 3, there is a group of people who do just that.

The game is set after a nuclear war with China and the US is trying to re-group.

There are many different factions spread thoughtout the "wasteland" one being the Brotherhood of Steel.

They search the wasteland for technology of the past and are consumed by it.

They end up not caring about anything but technology, no more concience or humanity, just advancing science.

Just a thought

join