It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School brainwashing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonwilson
The brainwashing that takes place in school goes far beyond the lies in the history classroom. Children are taught to obey, without question, stupid rules and regulations that have no basis in reality. They are taught that their "lives will be ruined" for the slightest transgressions. Children are denied the simple right to carry the most basic of tools, such as a pocket knife, upon pain of expulsion. The mere act of drawing a violent scene or even a "violent object" such as a gun of a knife is considered grounds for expulsion. It is disgusting.
Various "zero tolerance" rules teach children the valuable skill of stomaching senseless tyranny from an early age. They are taught not to question, and that the penalties for doing so are severe. The overwhelming message given to children in schools is one of conformity, and unquestioning obedience.
And the clincher....In nevada the highschool kids have to read 'A cock work orange" and do a report on how their personal views are towards murdering people for fun. Also have to do a report on the new wizard of oz as the teachers tell the kids that the wicked witch wasnt really evil but the good witch was as in metaphor to everyone hating God and thinking lucifer is justified for all his evil. Its all bull#, you know why ? because the kids are being programmed and brainwashed by evil. Its all luciferian this bull# killing our country.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
holy christ you got alot of replys curt

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatOneWhiteKid
Ok, I am a freshman in high school, and I have realized just how much is being done to turn the children of America into a mindless expendable youth. Every morning during kindergarten through 8th grade I remember pledging allegiance to the flag. I also remember the day I refused to do it in 8th grade and got a referral for "defiance". Why were they forcing us to say something we didn't even know the vocabulary for at the time? And most interestingly, why can't the left hand be placed over the heart? The whole right hand thing seems a little fascist sounding to me. We are taught that Hiroshima was a justifiable act of salvation, yet for some reason most of us don't even know what the hell Bikini Atoll was (unless you're a dork like me
). The same company that publishes most of our schoolbooks also owns most of the major new stations. We are never taught about the atrocities committed on our own soil, everything seems to center around lies, disinformation, and cover-ups.

This post makes an excellent point. Indeed, the NWO brainwashes US children to love the US government, precisely because the NWO is the US: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Matt1978]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seriously you need to get a grip

You are not being brainwashed. You're being taught. Pay attention and do your homework

If you want to see what brainwashing children is, check these out:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow... great thread. One near and dear to my heart, so to speak.

In my tiny bit of experience, subjectively, in the little area I live in, I happen to be related to a lot of teachers. My grandmother, father and aunt are all retired, my wife teaches middle school, and even I was studying to be a teacher at one time. Several cousins and friends are teachers locally, so understandably I have a grasp on the education system in my parts.

I was a kid that tried to think for myself too. I understand and applaud your sentiments in the OP.

I agree to a large degree, but I really think it goes WAY deeper than public school indoctrination.

It was mentioned in another post about schedules. "THE BELL", that marks time day in and out.

That kind of thing I can deal with. It builds a bit of personal discipline, as well as a fine concept and appreciation of the value of "time". It's nice to ideally not worry about the clock, but reality begs to differ...

No, I think a lot of the "problems" I've observed in public schools are teachers, administrators, and in some cases PTA members injecting personal political agendas into the curriculum.

Yes, United States parent out there in cyberspace reading this.... There ARE teachers at every grade level teaching their opinion as fact. Ask your kid.

The most heinous examples though, are at the university level... Secondary school in some mode is compulsory in our republic, we are priveleged to be able to attend university.

In other words... We get to pay to listen and repeat what a professor's view on a particular topic is.

As always, there are exceptions to the rule. Some of my greatest memories are from history or government classes, where personal interjection and participation was valued, and rewarded...

Don't lose hope, simply prepare yourself for a life of "more of the same"... After all, what do you think MSM feeds us all, every day?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I've talked to people that were concentration camp survivors and had the tattoo to prove it. Your statements are fabrications.

The concentration camps existed. The lucky ones, who were fit enough to work, were the survivors. The Germans executed the rest.

You can question the exact number that died, but don't fabricate history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join