It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Thinks "Swine Flu" Is Mass Conditioning For F.E.M.A. Camps and the United Nations?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is a fast thread for me and I really wanted to not jump on this rather silly "Swine Flu" pandemic bandwagon, but I thought alex Jones had a lot to say on this and I would post these links on ATS.

Each video is about 10 minutes, and apparently from his show.

It's all a political ploy, to get F.E.M.A. and C.D.C. involved, since politically speaking, the Border is a political non-man’s land, once you are between one country and the other, before showing your ID, all the power is in both countries hands. Ah, and there's another piece of the puzzle, World Health Oranization who (ha ha) is interested in involving the biochip, for "Medical Purposes" a vaccine, using needles, and a ten gauge needle, is used to insert the biochip into people. The World Health Organization is a part of the United Nations

If the scare is big enough, the United Nations can bring troops onto American soil, at the border, which is already a major political issue.

Someone else uploaded them to YouTube. I'll post more as I'm running out the door now.

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 1

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 2

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 3

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 4

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 5

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 6

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 7

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 8

Alex Jones on YouTube Part 9

[edit on 27-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He talks about chemtrails, F.E.M.A., Homeland Security, Bill Clinton, you name it.

Multiple callers are alluding to this assisting in the round up of citizens for F.E.M.A. death camps.

I'm not necessarily stating I agree with that assessment.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The swine flu scare could well be an attempt to get us adjusted to being in a constant state of panic. If the sheeple buy into it, they will march into FEMA camps with a smile on their collective face. Good thread, S&F.

TA

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
The swine flu scare could well be an attempt to get us adjusted to being in a constant state of panic. If the sheeple buy into it, they will march into FEMA camps with a smile on their collective face. Good thread, S&F.

TA

I agree wholeheartedly about it possibly being a scare tactic against sheeple causing them to panic needlessly.

Isn't that what they want? Of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I listened to his show today. What concerns me most is that he was actually thinking this was being blown out of proportion at the beginning, but by the end of the show, he was alot more concerned

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Or, it could really just be a flu that people are, as always, overreacting to, and has nothing to do with FEMA, NWO takeovers, or anything else.

This guy tends to jump to a rather lot of conclusions.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Personally, I'd rather be concerned it is a conspiracy, instead of being scared it's a pandemic.

We all know that the World Government would go to any lengths to consolidate their power.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
2 minutes into part 7 - very important.
In summary, AJs gut tells him this is NOT the big one - just preparation and softening up. Worth a listen.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't watched and listened to all of the videos, yet.

It's 90 minutes of combined video time, and I just wanted to get them all on ATS before I left.

Of course, softening America up by the current economic crisis is a part of it as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I originally found ATS through the round about path of hearing AJ on Coast to Coast a few times and following the trail to all things conspiracy here.

I always came away feeling that AJ was very paranoid and doing more to rile up the masses than anything the government may or may not be doing. He would come into any situation telling you that his life was in danger for uncovering the truth and you need to heed everything he has to say "before its too late!!!"

I whole heartedly agree that strange things happen in our little world and there may or may not be sinister forces at work but I need someone a tad less dramatic to deliver the message. It just starts to be like hearing the same machine sound over and over again. In time you just don't hear it anymore, regardless to how loud it becomes.

I know there are quite a few on ATS that think the man is a saint and I agree that he makes some pertinent points on some subjects, but please, not everything is a conspiracy. In time, I believe AJ will try to convince us that the NWO is responsible for the sun going down every night so the men in black can move around in the dark to accomplish their fiendish deeds against humanity.

More power to disclosure and understanding but take a pill and relax by the pool for a while before yelling your findings out the public. I feel like the villager who heard the boy cry wolf too many times.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was thinking along those same lines too because if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.
Where else will you be able to quarantine all infected individuals?

I also think there is another piece of the puzzle that has yet to be revealed, once it surfaces all the dots will begin to get connected.
The open borders may also play a role in this.

Pretty ironic how this is happening in the very country whose ancestors have predicted the end of the world in 2012.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This has been my gut feeling ... it's like the opening act (or not, the econimic collapse was their opener) This is act 2. And the play goes on.

Everyone is jumping around in a panic... so, now they are getting the people where they need them.

Panicked about a pandemic, the people will line up for their 'vaccine' - they will go anywhere they are told is safe - they will agree to just about anything in their state of fear.

Fear is the key right now. So, I say, don't fear it, don't fear anything.
Why, what can you do about it? Get your life in order, choose your path, whatever you gotta do ... just don't panic. Stay informed, stay safe, be kind.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Of course Alex Jones believes it. He built his career on peoples mistrust of the government. Which is kind of funny because WE THE PEOPLE control the governments action.

When will you people learn.

The media is controlled by civilians.
The internet is controlled by civilians.

People like Alex Jones and David Icke (Civilians) are so ingrained in their own paranoia, they are unintentional distracting us from keeping things in line. We are allowing the government to go unchecked, our government isn't meant to be unchecked.

I'm not saying Jones and Icke are the bad guys. There are no bad guys in this situation, only misguided ones.

The government cant survive without us, and we cant survive without it (not in the way we want to).

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I believe that at this point it is absolutlely being blown WAY out of proportion. There are a few reasons to do this.

First. They might really know something about how bad this is, i.e. it was created or modified in a lab and the PTB knows the worst is coming.

Second. As stated it is a matter of conditioning so a perfectly normal outbreak of something with only the potential to be serious (this happens more than you think) is being exploited and portrayed as a much bigger threat in order to condition the masses. this also ties into number 3, that being exposure to the dreaded chip. conditioning the masses that the mighty chip can save you from threat. And softening the publics fear of it, making future RFID financial and ID chip easier to accept. I add here that I WILL NEVER BE CHIPPED No matter what! If I am somehow physically forced to be implanted I will immediatlely cut it out at my first opportunity. I would not be at all surprised if a natural virus mutation that had killed a few dozen people was being exploited for this very reason.

More. Does anyone remember S.A.R.S.? How 'bout the bird flu? Even west Nile. There was some level of panic with these and rightly so, but I do not remember anything so overblown as this. Yes this is a nasty virus and it has been deadly but at this stage I say it's far to early to call this a pandemic of biblical proportions.

The reaction does not fit the threat in my eyes, at least not yet. Something doesn't feel right about the level of panic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I see a lot of great replies while I was out and about.

Thanks to everyone for their replies, whether they agree, or disagree, I appreciate the replies.

Keep them coming about this controversial topic of "Swine Flu" between America and Mexico.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

I have to say the only part I really disputed anyone on ATS about, is the New World Order, in that it is not a real threat.

It was created as a series of keywords to get people up in arms.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This might be off topic but I don't care!
Doesn't Alex Jones look like how Eric Cartman might look in real life? A connection perhaps?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
This might be off topic but I don't care!
Doesn't Alex Jones look like how Eric Cartman might look in real life? A connection perhaps?

While that's off topic, it sure made me laugh.

Alright, back on topic.

Besides seeing Alex Jones as a grown up Cartman, do you have any other comments for this thread?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wonder what it's like to be that paranoid all the time... I mean I get pretty paranoid, I'm a daily toker and will continue to smoke for my entire life and sometimes I get pretty #ing paranoid(Thinking family and friends are secretly plotting to harm me, etc) but this guy is on a whole other tier.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Can you clarify that statement for ATS'ers?

Are you referring to Alex Jones?

Or someone he's interviewing perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join