It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Thinks "Swine Flu" Is Mass Conditioning For F.E.M.A. Camps and the United Nations?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah, I appreciate that. I thoroughly look at all sides of what's going on.

There are two sides to every coin, so to speak.

"Swine Flu" being an epidemic, or pandemic, means international incident.

This means normal channels are not sought out, but subverted by having multiple people outside of the United States involved, which directs different ways of reaction because of the different cultures as well as boundaries.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
According to this 1600 deaths worldwide and just over 100 in Mexico alone.

No, not 1600 deaths; 1600 Confirmed CASES, in other words, Infections. The deaths are so far still in the hundreds, not thousands.

You are in fact very correct. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I was in a hurry this morning before work when I posted that and had only glanced at the facts, insteading of paying closer attention.

I just edited it to read correctly.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

No problem about the Ron Paul video.

As far as Texas producing Mr Bush, he's not the President now, so I'm not going to extend that honor to him, he is not from Texas, his daddy is though.

The only part of Texas in George W Bush, is his belt buckle, cowboy boots, and ranch in Crawford.

Everything else has nothing to do with Texas whatsoever.

I'm so glad Bush is out of office after the "Swine Flu" outbreak down at the border, or he'd be sure and screw that up as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

No worries.
It has gotten many people on the edge and it is only natural that the terror affect the mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

No worries.
It has gotten many people on the edge and it is only natural that the terror affect the mind.

Terror had nothing to do with my frame of mind when I posted it.

I'm laughing that you said that.

Nothing scares this poster ever.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
*L* Okay; The MATTER, then.

Still, many people now, unfortunately let terror get a major grip on them, and it is good to know that it doesn't do that to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Thanks.

I was taught to fear nothing, no matter how small, or large.

And "Swine Flu" does not scare me in the least.

Useless and needless panic, is for the sheeple.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Canada:

Two cases confirmed in Alberta, Canada. One in a northern town and another in Calgary. I am currently in Edmonton Alberta and preparing as we speak.

Something else i would like to add too is, I'm a formerly ex-military, and my older brother and his wife are in the military, He's air force and she a supply tech. In the last 6 months they have been doing special training, but where not allowed to say exactly what the training was for. 3 weeks in Ontario. I'm suspicious cause by sister in-law is acting really strange, very moody and agitated. My brother stopped on briefly to see my parents on his way for the final training session a week ago and sounded very concerned and said he's not sure when he will see them again as the military he in Canada is so stretched at the moment that in the case of devastation like the Flu, they would be mobilized. This past week feels like a dream, a nightmare thats only unfolding, and the PTB are right on time.

Bless you all and Good luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Facefirst

Of things should be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to someone fanning the flames of an issue like Alex Jones does on a regular basis.

The same exact thing needs of course to be said about Government as well.

Fanning the flames of disaster can not only make it bigger than need be, and make the fire spread where it should never go to begin with.

Oh, and your boogeyman link does not work, neither clicking it from ATS, nor copying and pasting into a browser.
[edit on 28-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I agree with Jones' basic belief of being wary and observant of the Government, but his view of the Govt as some monolithic entity is pretty far off the mark. The Govt this, the Govt that... becomes a tiresome catch-phrase.... just what part of the Govt are you referring to Mr Jones? Congress? Post Office? Dept of Labor? Maybe the DMV?

I have been watching Jones for years and I find it highly irresponsible of him during this nervous period to make so many accusations and assumptions with no factual proof. He will only add to hysteria. But this is nothing new, he has done this kind of thing in the past.

The Ron Paul video is more of the kind of thinking that is needed. Step back and calmly think things through before making any rash decisions or actions. (Which is the polar opposite of the Alex Jones' approach)

PS: The link in my sig was put in there as a joke years ago. I need to edit that out. as that joke's funny appeal has long since faded. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, what? This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Israeli official urges name change for 'swine flu'

Now the Middle East is trying to whine and complain about the name of a disease because it offends them, thereby they want to label it "Mexican Flu".

Is everyone trying to cause war with other nations on purpose?

Are they deliberately attempting to offend people by making the disease be named after a country, instead of an animal?

I thought it was ignorant enough to name the disease after an animal, but this makes it that it is directly that nations fault, instead of the animal, which escalates the whole issue.

Okay, so next someone will complain because they like birds, so name "Bird Flu" or "Avian Flu" something ridicolous as "Asian Flu"?

I'm sorry, this is stupid if you ask me.

It's really sad that labeling a sickness is almost sicker than the sickness.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

Thanks for that post. Keep them coming as much as you want.

What did you think of the Middle East wanting to re-name "Swine Flu" into "Mexican Flu"?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The Mayans never predicted the end of the world in 2012 as any Mayan will tell you but it is no surprise that this is happening there regardless of whether it is natural or biowarfare. Mexico has few apparent sanitary standards, inferior healthcare and a very large, expendable poor population whose deaths would not affect the country's survival. A girl from the local Rotary fellowship program lived in Mexico during the immigration reform protests in 2007 and she said not one middle or upper class Mexican she saw spoke on their behalf other than to imply "good riddance" for those crossing the border. From what I've seen dealing with Mexicans and Central Americans here she was right. Under normal circumstances it would make sense to launch a planned outbreak in Asia where these diseases originate but that whole region is a political powder keg, can you imagine the world reaction if a theoretical PTB actually were caught doing that while also trying to set off North Korea and Pakistan?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Nifron

Thanks for that post. Keep them coming as much as you want.

What did you think of the Middle East wanting to re-name "Swine Flu" into "Mexican Flu"?

Even the U.S. is objecting to the use of "swine flu". Hehehe just fun and games, and useless politcally correct gobbly gook. What a waste of taxpayers money for these goons to go around telling people what they want the next crisis to be called.

I say the people will call it what they want. And suggesting that it be called "Mexican" well that is just plain dumb.

Good point, I had posted this over in my thread too! Nice to know great minds think alike!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not a problem.

I thought "Swine Flu" was stupid enough, but to suggest "Mexican flu" is idiotic.

It's asking for more trouble, and is semi-antagonistic against Mexico.

This is the problem you get when you use labels, you forget when you name something.

Not to change the topic of this thread, but I just noticed you have a Bilderberg Group thread in your signature, and so do I. Have you taken a look at mine, I perused yours but have not posted on it, yet. I wonder if in fact the Bilderberg Group had a hand in this debacle now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has "Swine Flu" infected ATS now?

I noticed that the boards have so many threads on it that it seems almost silly that so many people are talking about it all simultaneously, on seperate threads all throughout this conspiracy theory website.

Where the Hell is my gasmask and M.O.P.P.gear?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Darth_Prime

Population control is the main drive of Government.

It's nothing new, nothing surprising, and nothing they will stop, ever.

Why population control in the US with a relative low net birth rate, there must be other countries that are far worse off i.e over population. Some countries even encourage more births. The main problem with the US is that they consume more than 70% of worlds resources but make up only 20% of the world population. I also read somewhere that 50% of US citizens are considered to be obese.

Population (2009 pop. estimates, 2008 crude birth rates, source: Wikipedia)
1. China 1,337,722,000 (birth rate, 13.71)
2. India 1,162,550,000 (birth rate, 22.22)
3. USA 306,314,000 (birth rate, 14.18)
4. Indonesia 230,014,115 (birth rate, 19.24)
5. Brazil 191,134,280 (birth rate, 18.72)

Definition of birth rate en.wikipedia.org...
Graph on Net Birth Rate worldwide
upload.wikimedia.org...

Cheers.

P.S With population control i dont think you mean controlling the masses because people are not very productive or good consumers while detained or hard monitored.

[edit on 2009/4/29 by reugen]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I think September 11 was the opening act actually. I think it was their little statement of things to come.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

It's population control throughout the world.

Population control means the following to me(not limited to) :

1) Physical people(life or death)

2) Mental stability(constant psychological bombardment, psychological warfare)

3) Spread of disease(sickness, death, and psychological)

4) War(sending soldiers, volunteers, and victims caught in the midst)

There's so much more to it than just one country or another when you're talking about all that is World Government, because they are looking at it on a massive scale. You also have to consider the propaganda that goes into population control, from bringing up patriotism and selling the "serve your country" banner, to the half-truths any countries government sells to their people to convince them "this side is bad, or that side is shady", to include the counter-propaganda when they get caught in their lies by the foreign government and have to save face to their own people. In other words, spin.

To top it off in all this, when someone is sick they do not think as easily, because they are not at the top of their reaction time, and for most people this is when they are most vulnerable, so they look to someone to trust which in this case would be government. I don't trust government when I'm not sick, and especially when I have the cold or the flu due to years of training and knowing what to look for as well as all the books I read on government, warfare, terrorism, survival.

But then again I do not trust anyone. Never have, never will.

Most people do not pay attention to history closely. I however do. Hitler, Hirohito, and Mussolini were not the only enemy to America during WWII. Fascism is itself reared its ugly head here in America with an attempted coup on the White House.

Fascism rears its ugly head on a daily basis, and it is usually wrapped up in the pretty package of protection, salvation, and prevention.

This is one of the greates fears of Right-Wing people, in that their own government, of any country, will sell them the poison pill that gets them killed.

This is one of the reasons Right-Wing people are watched so much by government.

I am neither Right-Wing, nor Left-Wing, I am independant individual who knows information is power.

The information of what is going on at the border between America and Mexico is poweful, because data is being collected, reports are being written, policies are being drafter, policies are being enacted, policies are being scrapped that don't work.

I also know that if Right-Wing and Left-Wing can be pitted against each other, to watch each other, to report on each other, to verbally attack each other, to agitate each other, half the Government's job is done.

All they have to do is sit back and watch, and wait, and wait, and wait.

Divide and Conquer. It's as simple as that.

*Right-Wing : "My government is up to something with "Swine Flu"..."*

*Left-Wing : "Oh, help the people who are sick. How dare you right-wing nutjobs say our government would do that..."*

*Right-Wing : "It's the New World Order man, don't tell me to trust government, government planted the disease."

*Left-Wing : "Diseases happen. The Mexican's are filty people anyway. They need education on disease. Let's throw money at the situation..."

*Right-Wing : Forget the Mexican's! I'm buying bullets, guns, and grabbing my bug-out bag..."

*Left-Wing : Well, now we have to take away the right-wing nutcases guns, make bullets harder to buy, and track them wherever they go..."

*Right-Wing : I knew you were a government snitch. You're probably undercover..."*

The story gets old after a while. It's like watching a bad Soap Opera, with actors who don't know how to act, on a show that has little to no budget.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And here comes yet more drama in the event of the current situation.

First US Swine Flu Death; School Closings Possible

"Swine Flu" theater will continue on another channel at another time.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a twit! If the US and the "NWO" wanted to create a panic or 'thin' the world's population they wouldn't use the SWINE FLU!

The Swine Flu is a reemergence of an existing influenza that has experienced an antigenic shift! I wish to what ever god rules this universe would give us all the commonsense to use our imaginations to solve the world's problems instead of coming up with all these 'theories'.

Look at a map of the coalition of the willing, then look at the outbreak map. UHOH!!! New rumor!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join