It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Flogging For Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A great video on our financial situation it really puts things in line and will tick you off. Enjoy and give me some thoughts.....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I watched enough of the video to recognize it as the propaganda nonsense that it is, aiming to keep the sheople in the dark.

When they passed out the blame, they failed to mention the biggest names who deserve credit for this fiasco which is the current melt down of the world's economy, ala 1929 style.

First of all, special recognition should go to Milton Friedman as the grand architect of this scheme that has bulked the masses with his economic shamanism.

Ron Reagan should also get special recognition as the face and voice of the movement that destroyed our economy.

Newt Gingrich for his special role in executing the contract on America which lead to our economic downfall.

Then there is a long list of bagmen that should be noted, GH Bush, George Schultz, and Dick Cheney deserve special consideration.

Media frontmen Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and Combes, come first to mind.

All those who bought into the free market con job should at least get a letter, hopefully the bill for national debt built up by the people they voted for.

While the democrats have their role, they acted primarily as dupes, much like GW Bush, but of course this video aims to give them far more credit than they deserve, hoping to make a lot more dupes so that the people they support can eventually return to power.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is some good propaganda eh there Poet. I think its a great vid. Non Partisan and to the point...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sorry, but that is how I see it. They want to pretend this problem just happened because of the current people involved, but this current crisis is a result of policies put in place long ago. Some of it starts back with Nixon and the energy crisis of the seventies, but the real beginning was when Reagan/Bush came into power.

If anything, Obama is making all the right moves to clean up this mess. The goals of the g20 summit are just what is needed. It is time to go after international banking havens that allow the very wealthy to hide their income, and launder money.

Obama's efforts at banking reform is one the best things he could do. Far too much of our nations GDP is absorbed by banking. Serious reform needs to be enacted, including reinstating Usury laws to limit interest rates.

The federal government needs to start investing in our country here at home, infrastructure projects, investment in youth, rather than in foreign wars and protecting the assets of corporations overseas.

top topics

join