It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Top Micro-Biologists Killed In Less Than 4 Yrs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Interesting reading on government/corporation contracted scientists with highly disproportionate death rates:

If you sell drugs, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens...

jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Its very possible this pandemic is related? amazing...the goverment has no boundaries...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dang,

It sounds to me like these Biologists were working on certain bugs as weapons, trying to militarize them in the sense of making them as potent and spreadable as possible. Plus alot of these bugs have to be literally created by splicing organisms together and so forth. This is done in labs by Biologists.

So then.. could it be that these men worked on projects related to a bug that was going to be used on the public, possibly this swine flu, and didn't want a single person to blow the whistle on it, so had them all taken out. And it doesnt take many Biologists to cultivate and replicate a bug in a lab, 40 sounds about right. I bet each and every one of them were methodically killed by secret Government agencies.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This story has been around for years and there are already threads on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

All I see is a blog. Do you have any sources, names of microbiologists who died, where and when they died, documented facts.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I know my employer recommends we do not wear our badges ANYWHERE in public. Despite our numerous contributions to the community, some still view us in a bad light just because we are brining dangerous bugs into their region.

I would not think the gov't would do this to these microbiologists... but most likely kidnappers, or foreign spies that know who they are, what they know, and what they have access to so they take them hostage, and when they find out we really don't know anything to their likings, and really have no way to smuggle any sort of BTA out of the lab, they kill them.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReagrahamLincool

This info has been discussed for many years and watched closely by many, on sites such as ATS

Steve Quayle has for years made a part of his site dedicated to this with lot's of information:

Steve Quayle List Of Dead Scientists and Info

It's a big rabbit hole anyone who looks into this, and much much supporting information on this topic out there.

Elf.

EDIT to add : IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR A LOT LONGER THAT 4 YEARS MY FRIENDS!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well this puts a new light on the Vioxx, Merck & Co. Hit List of doctors to be "neutralized" that was leaked from the Federal Court in Melbourne to the Media this week. "We may need to seek them out and destroy them where they live," a Merck employee wrote, according to an email excerpt read to the court.

Link to News Article

And I thought that the clandestine activities of the I.T. Industry made Governments, Defense Contractors, and Spy Agencies look like amateurs...I had no idea that they had nothing on the Pharmaceutical Companies!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
We've had threads about this before, we've all asked the question of what the disapearences have to do with? why they die under strange cercumstances? Maybe now we have our answer?

Happy Hunting

Before I forget, no government is ignorant enough to unleash something they cant control, my money is on the fact that if theirs a virus there is a cure. We just have to find it.

Fox.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While i have no idea what the correct statistics should be, some people on this list (i checked sample of 6 people and two never published anything) have no articles on their name in pubmed. So or this is deep secret or this is not an influencing researcher.
This list is pretty random. Nuclear scientists, people from all over the world and some without any publications in literature.
Once again, i do not know how numbers should be. But there are dozens of microbiologists (doctors and higher) in any university on the planet at given time. I do not speak about firms, various organisations, hospitals and military. So 81 people in almost a decade is pretty usual thing. And if there was a giant bio-warfare project (and there surely were and are now) - doctors and professors are in minority. Majority of people are lab workers, nurses, those who take care of animals and other "support" crew. So approach in this list is pretty much without any clear conclusion.
If top researchers would start dissapearing then it would be more convincing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
While i have no idea what the correct statistics should be, some people on this list (i checked sample of 6 people and two never published anything) have no articles on their name in pubmed. So or this is deep secret or this is not an influencing researcher.
This list is pretty random. Nuclear scientists, people from all over the world and some without any publications in literature.

I would think its in the Gov't best interest to hire scientist who have talent but are unknown that way cleaning up the mess wont cause to much media backlash.

My 2 cents.

Fox

[edit on 4/28/2009 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'd like to see some solid information here, not just a blogger's statements. Those facts would include:

• Names of the 40 scientists
  • News reports of their deaths or disappearances
  • The total number of bioscientists working for the government
  • Whether 40 strange deaths is unusual for a group that size

Without this information, then we don't know whether even one scientist has come to grief. We don't know who, or how many. We don't know what happened to them - died, murdered, "suicide", accident, illness, etc. We don't know how big the total number of govrnment bioscientists is, which means we can't tell whether 40 is an unusual number of mishaps for such a group.

Even if all these items are verified, we still don't know who is responsible. Was it the US government, some enemy, perhaps terrorists who wanted to neutralize the threat the scientists may have represented, maybe agents from a country who found such research worrisome? For all we know, it might be one demented scientist, jealous of his colleagues. Or, our own Government, trying to tie up loose threads so their nefarious plots cannot be traced.

Right now we have only a few vague statements, permitting only empty speculation.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I'd like to see some solid information here, not just a blogger's statements. Those facts would include:

• Names of the 40 scientists
  • News reports of their deaths or disappearances
  • The total number of bioscientists working for the government
  • Whether 40 strange deaths is unusual for a group that size

All supplied in the link in my post above, with pictures to!!

For someone who seems to want to see and read this info soo much, you should maybe read the posts before you post? Especially as it is a reply to exactly the same question as you pose.

The information is all over the internet, in some very well laid out sources and investigations.

I supplied one of the best in one place both from a Historical perspective, conspiracy related perspective and facts in one place.

Is that ok?

Elf

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
WOW!

I suspected this would be the case after Robert Strecker died mysteriously and so did his brother, but I had no clue it was this big a deal. Something is DEFINITELY going on here. I'm beginning to firmly believe that life is just as Hollywood portrays it to be...shallow, deadly, vile and full of a few evil beings trying to dominanate the good and unaware billions.

I'll keep a close eye on this thread. S&F my friend!

EDIT: I can't help but have memory flash backs of all the plastic coffins that were talked about not too long ago by Alex Jones that were found on FEMA compounds. This is all starting to make sense now. The Swine Flu is indeed part of the plot. Someone help us!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This makes plenty of sense especially if they were working to create a man made super virus. Get rid of the people closest to maybe finding a cure as well then after 9/11 change public mindset to biological weapons
and ta-da "Swineflu" arrives unGodly alive and well. Now they come out with Tamiflu on the market promoted by a senator of all things. Can you say uncontained "Andromeda Strain"? I knew ya could. Best part the government will make tons of money off a less than useful new medicine.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just a thought.....

Maybe some or all were killed because they found cures, to whatever diseases, and they didn't want that info out there?

Does that even make sense? It seems to, to me, even though I highly doubt it.

Like I said, just a thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Just a thought.....

Maybe some or all were killed because they found cures, to whatever diseases, and they didn't want that info out there?

Maybe. I was thinking they said too much about something they shouldn't have. Or it was done to make sure they wouldn't, as a fail-safe.

Deliberate hits on microbiologists? These are not the kinds of people that get involved in the criminal element. They were targets.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Interesting reading on government/corporation contracted scientists with highly disproportionate death rates:

If you sell drugs, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens...

jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

FYI: They dug up the bodies of the 1918 flu victims because they wanted to see if the strain had any relation to the H5N1 variety. How else would virologists find out? Since they knew how the 1918 variety spread and how lethal it was it was important information.

No conspiracy just people doing their job properly to ensure the fight against a deadly flu strain is effective.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
typical.

Yeah, i read a story like this on pupps forum too; wasnt just about microbiologists: there was a list of 100s or more , i.e. LOTS, of different scientists working for the govt etc, with details of how they died, and the number of bizarred deaths was quite disturbing - thinks like gased to death in car, attacked/hit over head outside gate; strangled; dodgy car accident; lots of strange deaths. Its worth a read if you can find the thread. Gives details and convinced me, anyway, that somebody is trying to silence a lot of our top scientists for one reason or another.

Heres the link:

mysterious deaths.scientists

[edit on 29-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

OMG, these good, studious boys knew too much.

So we know right now that organisations are releasing viral death to the world, inlcuding the latest flu.

Guess what, they will burn in Hell forever, even if they have a nice life on earth (and how could they? Answer - they belong to Satan, and Satan has this earth in his power at the moment - that is why so many unspeakable things happen in this world) but Jesus will lead the war to overcome Satan - Armageddon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join