It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Vows To Turn Pakistan Into Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Taliban Vows To Turn Pakistan Into Afghanistan

www.presstv.ir

Taliban vows to turn Pakistan into 'another Afghanistan' if the Pakistani army continues its war against the militants in the country's north-west.

"Now there is Tehreek-e-Taliban Swat and soon Tehreek-e-Taliban Peshawar will be established. How far can the government run? If it continues with the same policies this country will soon become Afghanistan," the main Taliban spokesman in the troubled Swat valley said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pakistan seems to continue in deep crisis - after one year the country has turn to warzone - just looked a document from there, and Islamabad is turning to look like Green Zone in Iraq.

Breaking unity of Pakistan - is helping to surround Iran with coalition forces - or deep domestic problems will play them out from international table. I see US hands in all around Taleban problem - which really was started in aftermath of Afghanistan operation --- That time they flee to Pakistan side, and even with help from US forces.

Now its happening which was that time started. Thanks USA from new wars and suffering, again... Damned.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah, well, all the Pakistanis have to do is repeat what happened in Afghanistan.

Call in between 200-300 Special Forces, TACP's, Company Branch Operatives, backed up with strategic bombers, and the Taliban will evaporate once again.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This fits here...

American Taxpayers Finance the Taliban

The Illuminati bankers have to finance both sides of every war, and Afghanistan is no exception. As they have pilfered the US government's credit card, this means the American tax payer is paying for the Taliban. And since Barack Obama is sending an additional 68,000 soldiers, "over the next several years", this won't be small Change.

The role of America's Illuminati political "leadership" is to shepherd these funds through Congress (i.e. the credit card terminal.) Last week, Hillary Clinton sounded critical of Pakistan but she was actually campaigning for $7.5 billion in "economic" aid and $3 billion in military assistance for Pakistan. She said the money is needed for more "government services." No doubt, this includes the Illuminati's payment for providing America with an enemy.

The Illuminati hide in plain sight. Just Google "Pakistan Aid to Taliban" and discover what US legislators and media should know. The Taliban is financed, trained and run by Pakistan's Interservices Intelligence Agency. The ISI is a branch of the CIA, which is run by the Illuminati bankers.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Breaking news - US vows to blow the living hell out of the Taliban. They can try to take over whatever they want but they are still going to get hunted down one by one.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OMG Illuminatic masonic bankers still controlling the world? Why would the NWO illuminati keep attacking themselves over and over again. Just look at obama's face its a masonic symbol

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Breaking News....the CIA loves and needs the Taliban....they are long lost brothers that share meals and laugh at the drones...

Seriously, without the Taliban they wouldn't have been able to occupy Afghanistan or Iraq for going on 8 years now.

Taliban says...send more SAMs...we are running low...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Breaking news - US vows to blow the living hell out of the Taliban. They can try to take over whatever they want but they are still going to get hunted down one by one.

Fighting these groups is like playing Whack-A-Mole. It doesn't matter how effective an offensive is in a particular area, because the little bastards will pop up once again at another location. I understand the "I am man!" ra-ra-ra attitude, but the fact is that radical Islamic groups are not going to be defeated by any of our current military approaches.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes this will go on until the masons are dibanded. Ever notice how the turbins make a triangle shape just like all the masonic symbols or how if you take TALIBAN you get 20/1/12/9/2/1/14 and if you add those together you get 59 which is a masonic number meaning 9-11.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This may be a bit off topic but I was wondering if any of you have looked at this region of the world via google earth ? I ask this as a point of interest .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Isn't the goal of the taliban to implement sharia law everywhere? If so, this isn't exactly news. They want to turn the entire world into Afghanistan.

TA

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm so tired of being beat up over the liberal way of thinking. I say pat the taliban on the head, say I'm sorry and let them pose sharia law all over Asia and Europe.

Let them have the nukes and treat every woman as a second class citizen or worse. Let them execute all of the non-believers. That what's religion is about isn't it? Either our way or the bullet.

America needs to go back into isolationism and let the rest of the world become a better place.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Was this released via the Taliban news tv station? or was it just one man interviewed claiming to represent? or maybe even propaganda?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Troops kill 20 Taliban as Pakistan talks suspended

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AFP) — Pakistani troops killed 20 rebels in a ground and air operation in the northwest, the military said, after a shaky peace deal was thrown into doubt when the Taliban suspended talks.

The deaths take the toll since Sunday when the military launched its operation in Lower Dir district to around 50, officials said.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Taliban is going to help build a trans country oil pipeline and increase Poppy and Opium/Heroine production 90 fold in Pakistan too?

Wow! Those guys sure do help out the Powers that Be a lot for a bunch of backwards terrorists!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Let them have the nukes and treat every woman as a second class citizen or worse. Let them execute all of the non-believers. That what's religion is about isn't it?

Nah, just one particular religion that i would get flamed for mentioning. I'm sure you can do the math, though.

TA

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I just don't think India would allow a Taliban government. They're not on the best of terms with the more liberal Pakistani government already.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thanks USA from new wars and suffering, again... Damned.

Geez!

What about all the pain and suffering that goes on there if the USA does not help that poverty stricken area run by thugs? It's one of those things defined as- damned if you do and damned if you don't.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Scramjet76]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great so now were on our way to taking over Pakistan?... you know Osama Bin Laden is there right? or according to reports, if he is alive he is in Pakistan.. i call complete Bollocks!!!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thanks USA from new wars and suffering, again... Damned.

Geez!

What about all the pain and suffering that goes on there if the USA does not help that poverty stricken area run by thugs? It's one of those things defined as- damned if you do and damned if you don't.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Scramjet76]

why is it anyones responsibility but there own?

maybe if they were going into it for the right reasons, then you could say maybe... but it's just another step towards Global takeover, it has nothing to do with saving anyone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join