It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Chief In Iraq: Captured, Killed, Never Actually Existed, Now Captured Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You couldn't make it up if you tried. AFP today reports that Al-Qaeda chief in Iraq, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, has been captured and arrested. The problem with this is that al-Baghdadi has already been reported captured, previously reported killed and even said to have never actually existed by the U.S. military.

"Abu Omar al-Baghdadi was arrested today in Baghdad," Baghdad security spokesman Major General Qasim Atta told AFP. "It was Iraqi forces who arrested him based on an intelligence tipoff from someone," he added.

Also known as Abu Hamza al-Baghdadi and Abu Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi, many questions have surrounded the so called leader of al Qaeda's political front organization the "Islamic State of Iraq".

He was thought to have been one of the figures to succeed the equally shadowy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as a leader of insurgent forces in Iraq in 2006, after al Zarqawi, who was also previously reported captured and killed on several occasions, was laid to rest for good by the PR arm of the Pentagon.

(Read full article at: InfoWars.net)
The government lies. We have to get of these criminals. They're misleading the general-population, ruining innocent & harmless lives, and trying to use us to build their empire.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Awesome. 2mrrow we'll hear how they found Saddam (again) but this time in a strip club in Jersey called the Winkle Room, eating out of a box of Apple Jacks.

Yeah, there's plenty of articles saying this:

Here's one ...www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This guy was so bad that they captured him, then let him go just to hunt him down and kill him, then they ressurrected his corpse just so they could kill him again. It happens all the time, I guess you just havent been paying attention.

When they capture Bin Laden they are going to do the same but then after the second killing of him they are going to dress him as an alien blow up doll and send him out to an extratrestrial sex club.

It known as toying with your prey. We were taught it by the Cattillians that live ina secret underground bunker below Area 51. They are from the planet 9Livia. Art Bell discussed it on Coast 2 Coast years ago, so it must be true.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
This guy was so bad that they captured him, then let him go just to hunt him down and kill him, then they ressurrected his corpse just so they could kill him again. It happens all the time, I guess you just havent been paying attention.

Dude I know. I made a joke. Take it easy.

I was implying that the story is ludicrous, as finding Saddam "again"

People are so quick 2 snap.......pay attention 2 yourself ciccio.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Interior Ministry of Iraq claimed that al-Baghdadi was captured in Baghdad on March 9, 2007,[5] but it was later said that the person in question was not al-Baghdadi.[6] On May 3, 2007, the Iraqi Interior Ministry said that al-Baghdadi was killed by American and Iraqi forces north of Baghdad.[7] However, in July 2007, the U.S. military reported that al-Baghdadi never actually existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Personally, I thought he never existed in the first place........

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Dude, I didnt mean any offense. I was also making a joke. So now I will just ramble incoherently so that I dont get hasseled by the man. Boobsi Woobsi Wap Doo Doo Wap. I'm just a gigilo and everywhere I go people know the part I'm playin'

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whether or not he exists who knows, but it seems to be another example of how Arabs identify people and the west identifies people as being very different Abu Omar al-Baghdadi literally means "father of Omar from Bagdad". In the Arab world Omar is about as common as say John, so basically you would be looking for a guy in the US under the name of father of John from Chicago, instead of looking by birth name. So........basically round up all the Omars from Bagdad and question all their fathers. Good Luck.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

Baghdad security didn't get the memo i guess... was the reward money still up for grabs?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The tyrants in government want us to believe them. We have to expose them as criminals & destroy them, as well. We are not their property!

top topics

join