It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview from Roswell Survivor??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer based on supposed actual interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy during a short 2 month period after the Roswell Crash July - September of 1947. I cant seem to discern whether this is absolute nonsense or its completely true. I could swing to either extreme (though I don't feel there's a middle ground on this one). I usually have an easy time discerning for MYSELF what is true, not true or debatable. For some reason I feel completely stymied on this one - feedback anyone??

Here is the site: www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

Here is a audio interview with Spencer:
www.alieninterview.org...

This topic was started one other time on this site - its only 1 page and not that in depth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are 2 interesting , yet contrasting posts from that thread:

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Last night I heard Lawrence Spencer's interview on Rense.com, and was impressed by his sincerity and professional approach to the handling of this explosive material. I immediately downloaded the eBook copy from LULU and read it cover to cover. My immediate impression is that these writings are unique, and if true, constitute a turning point for mankind.

One of the primary reasons that I lean towards believing the contents of these interviews, is that the facts revealed coincide with a number of my personal beliefs and experiences. I lived with a woman for several years who was a resident of Roswell at the time of the crash. Her father worked on the base. She relayed things that convinced me that an alien craft did indeed crash, and a sole survivor was taken into custody.

Later I worked with an engineer who was part of the team that attempted to reverse engineer the Roswell saucer's navigational module.

I have personally witnessed two UFOs—one a huge triangle that kept appearing then gradually disappearing in place above us, and another metallic cigar shaped craft at tree level. Both sightings occured in the presence of other witnesses.

To top it off, I spent many years in the company of high level Tibetan Lamas, Tulkus and Royals, learning many of their beliefs and practices concerning ETs, the illusory nature of our reality, reincarnation and the mental slavery of mankind. All of these beliefs dovetail neatly with Matilda O'Donnell Macelroy's transcriptions.

I have also had personal experiences with what I call the "veil of forgetfullness" that each newborn human experiences prior to being born.

My intuition is that the Alien Interviews are genuine, although colored somewhat by the perspective and background of Matilda O'Donnell Macelroy.

We are immortal spirits trapped inside material bodies. I have always known this. Our only hope is to become fully realized beings and escape the endless cycle of birth, slavery, death and rebirth. Once we understand our true power and collective purpose, we can recreate this world into the Eden it was meant to be.

AND

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Well, it definitely looks like the whole thing is fabricated - the author, Mr. Spencer, is a longtime Scientologist. Much of the mythology of the "interview" book is very close to the story that L. Ron made up to create his faux religion, and Spencer either wrote this himself, or accepted it from someone who wrote it with the purpose of tying the Scientology myths with UFOs. Our astute audience members did the research, and came up with the goods.

So it's all a load of garbage. Case closed.

dB

[edit on 6-8-2008 by davidbiedny]

[edit on 26-4-

[edit on 26-4-2009 by lilygotsilly]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very long read... but yeah it's ... baffling!

I don't know why, indeed it sounds real, it is like it could all be true, it makes sense. I don't know, but for whatever reason I am tempted to believe that this all could be as it is written... Amazing!

If it is all the creation of an imaginative mind, it is a real good mind too, but somehow, again I don't know exactly why, it seems too true.

Definitely food for thought. S+F for posting that!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lilygotsilly

Some of it I think we instinctively know to be true.

Now, the guy that wrote this from what I have read "got a packet of written journels" from this Nurse that was suppose to have interviewed a survivor of the Roswell crash.

But and here's the big but, Mr. Spencer burned the actual journals, writings?

Why would someone do that?

But given the cover up, the manipulation of the whole UFO / Alien thing, the sheer number of people who have gotten too close to the truth having "fatal accidents / suicides" there might be some truth behind some of this whole issue.

Some of it rings a bell, some of what I read makes logical sense.

Bugs and Blossoms, prison planet, a eternal spiritual being whose soul is "caught" at each and every time of one's death and "wiped clean".

The East Indian's have a "River of Forgetfulness" all souls must cross before entering another incarnation.

The fact we only live a mere 65-100 years.

Unfortunately this ignorance has been very carefully and forcefully instilled in human beings by the "Old Empire" to ensure that IS-BEs on this planet will not be able to recover their innate ability to create space, energy, matter and time, or any other component part of universes. As long as awareness of the immortal, powerful, spiritual "self" is ignored, humanity will remain imprisoned until the day of its own, self-destruction and oblivion.

Do not rely on the dogma of physical sciences to master the fundamental forces of creation any more than you would trust the chanted incantations of an incense-burning shaman. The net result of both of these is entrapment and oblivion. Scientists pretend to observe, but they only suppose that they see, and call it fact. Like the blind man, a scientist can not learn to see until he realizes that he is blind. The "facts" of Earth science do not include the source of creation. They include only the result, or byproducts of creation. The "facts" of science to not include any memory of the nearly infinite past experience of existence.

The essence of creation and existence cannot be found through the lens of a microscope or telescope or by any other measurement of the physical universe. One cannot comprehend the perfume of a flower or the pain felt by an abandoned lover with meters and calipers.

Everything you will ever know about the creative force and ability of a god can be found within you - an Immortal Spiritual Being.

How can a blind man teach others to see the nearly infinite gradients that comprise the spectrum of light? The notion that one can understand the universe without understanding the nature of an IS-BE is as absurd as conceiving that an artist is a speck of paint on his own canvas. Or, that the lace on a ballet shoe is the choreographer's vision, or the grace of a dancer, or the electric excitement of opening night.

Study of the spirit has been booby-trapped by the thought control operation through religious superstitions they instill in the minds of men.

Conversely, the study of the spirit and the mind have been prohibited by science which eliminates anything that is not measurable in the physical universe. Science is the religion of matter. It worships matter.

The paradigm of science is that creation is all, and the creator is nothing. Religion says the creator is all, and the creation is nothing. These two extremes are the bars of a prison cell. They prevent observation of all phenomenon as an interactive whole.

Study of creation without knowing the IS-BE, the source of creation, is futile. When you sail to the edge of a universe conceived by science, you fall off the end into an abyss of dark, dispassionate space and lifeless, unrelenting force. On Earth, you have been convinced that the oceans of the mind and spirit are filled with gruesome, ghoulish monsters that will eat you alive if you dare to venture beyond the breakwater of superstition.

The vested interest of the "Old Empire" prison system is to prevent you from looking at your own soul. They fear that you will see in your own memory the slave masters who keep you imprisoned. The prison is made of shadows in your mind. The shadows are made of lies, and pain, and loss, and fear.

The true geniuses of civilization are those IS-BEs who will enable other IS-BEs to recover their memory and regain self-realization and self-determination. This issue is not solved through enforcing moral regulation on behavior, or through the control of beings through mystery, faith, drugs, guns or any other dogma of a slave society. And certainly not through the use of electric shock and hypnotic commands!

The survival of Earth and every being on it depends on the ability to recover the memory of skills you have accrued through the trillenia; to recover the essence of yourself. Such an art, science, or technology has never been conceived in the "Old Empire". Otherwise, they would not have resorted to the "solution" that brought you to your current condition on Earth.

Neither has such technology ever been developed by The Domain. Until recently, the necessity of rehabilitating an IS-BE with amnesia has not been needed. Therefore, no one has ever worked on solving this problem. So far, unfortunately, The Domain has no solution to offer.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A couple things about this rang true down to my very core and that's all I as a entity have to go on.

It explains how and why religions were invented, to control and manipulate us.

and it explains why this entire planet is run like one big asylum prison.

Fasinating reading.

But Mr. Spencer says he burned the original manuscripts / journals?

That alone makes one wonder how credible he is / was.

Possibly these manuscripts / original writings are still in existence and hidden away, possibly they never exisited, possibly he had to burn them, was forced to burn them something.

I do know though that as I read through some of this some of it struck me as a inner truth I have known all along and that alone creeps me out.

I don't want to be "recycled" again and again having to learn to walk and talk and read and the pains of loving and losing through death all the strife we as humans endure day in and day out.

There are concepts contained within this "interview" that ring so true for me anyway, it's like when you have had a dream and awaken and within seconds the memory of that dream has slipped away from you like morning mists upon a lake disapating with the sunlight.

The almost memory that is lyng deep within all of us but yet just barely beyond our grasps.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Firstly, I do believe that a UFO crashed at Roswell. But this guy is a joke! Why would he expect anyone to believe him when he gets documents out of the blue, then burns them, and the writer of said documents conveniently kills herself. So in effect he has managed to close off any way of verifying his story.

Nothing in the so-called letter is new. Everything it talks about is well used in popular culture.

This is yet another example of some nut case trying to cash in on Roswell without a shred of evidence.

By the way, he could have given the documents to the press, a serious UFOologist, and put them in a safty deposit box. You would not burn them in a million years - what a joke...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It clearly states in the beginning that it's a work of fiction....

Disclaimer
As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that
equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

Am I missing something?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Firstly, I do believe that a UFO crashed at Roswell. But this guy is a joke! Why would he expect anyone to believe him when he gets documents out of the blue, then burns them, and the writer of said documents conveniently kills herself. So in effect he has managed to close off any way of verifying his story.:

Couldn't agree more. That being said, there is a very real possibility that these documents still exist, but that Mr.Spencer 'said' he burned them to avoid scrutiny from various alphabet agencies and UFOlogists. As well, stating it as a work of fiction keeps a lot of would be's and threats away.

The fatal flaw of course, is that the path of fear was taken here, as opposed to courage.

My personal issue w. Mr. Spencer is that he plugged his booked during the interview as opposed to reciting the text of the actual alien interview (which is the meat of the story). If he really cared about getting this info. and and his own credibility, he would have just posted it for free.

Survey says:

[edit on 11-5-2009 by NightVision]

top topics

join