It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-called predictions of Nostradamus in Orval = Valley of Gold = Goldenthal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The abbey of Orval, in Belgium's Ardennes Forest, is truly a place of mystery. The name "Orval" means "Valley of Gold", Nostradamus seems to have written a number of his prophecies here, and it is possible that once there were no less than two treasures hidden: the Treasure of the Knights Templar and the War Chest of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette...

Read the article here:
www.socyberty.com...

I received this comment on the article above:
A fascinating article but more so because of how in particular it relates to stories that have been passed down through my family. Not having had the benefit of Patrick Bernauw's knowledge of Nostradamus's connection to Orval or Val D'Or, it was with some major vacuoles that I wrote about the relationship of his son, Caesar with my ancstor Yakov in the years 1588 and 1589. I knew that they had come together to perform an extremely serious mission for the Emperor Rudof II and that many of Michel de Nostradame's quatrains were essential for them to resolve the mystery, but had no idea that the alluding to Orval by Nostradamus was critical as well. You see, at the time the family title was Kahana but that has now been replaced by the Austrian surname of Goldenthal. Translated it is "Valley of Gold", the same as Orval.
As it is frequently expressed in the book "Shadows of Trinity" (www.eloquentbooks.com...) the coming togethter of these two individuals was not only predicted by Nostradamus before his death but he had also prepared a horoscope for the young prince Rudolf at the time in which he asked for imperial protection of his son when the time became apparent. Rudolf fulfilled this obligation almost 40 years later when during those two years of crisis it looked as if the Church would hold Caesar responsible for all the crimes that they accused his father.
What is also made crystal clear in the novel is that there are no coincidences. If Nostradamus is writing about Orval, then he also knew about his son's connection to Goldenthal. He knew of Heribert whom was connected to the Goldenthal family tree, the grandson of Theodoric who ruled from Narbonne in Southern France and whom was known as Ursus (possibly the same Ursus named in the Mysteries of Orval artice) but chronilogically out by over 100 years. The association of Heribert to the Merovingians is discussed in my book "Blood Royale" again published long before this article's discussion of any connection. The assassinatin of Dagobert is also described in Blood Royale but at the time of writing the book I had no idea that the site was close to Orval. Again another reference to how this assassination was related to Goldenthal in the future.
That Nostradamus would write of Orval's connection to Temple treasures and the Templars is no coincidence either. As one can read from my website, www.legendsofthekahana.webs.com... , my family's connection to the Temple is hereditary. Once again Nostradamus is stating that "Valley of Gold" will be the defining key.
My wife's family descended from Henri Harkema, the son of Antoinne the Great b****** and Margaret Harkesdottir, is the family connection back to the Bourbon and Carolingian families of which it would appear Nostradamus was describing in reqards to his Orval quatrains. Philip the Bold was Antoinne's father and he gave his b****** son the Netherlands and Friesland to rule. The reference for the French royals to escape into the Austrian Netherlands I believe is only a reference to the continuation of lines through the Netherlands descendants and nothing further. The fact that my wife's lineage and mine came together is again one of those "Coincidences" that Nostradamus seemed to have a patent for.
Orval is gone and again coincidentally, so is the town of Goldenthal...

Now, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think a certain someone is suffering delusions of grandeur.

I'm pretty sure most people of European descent can trace their lineage to some royalty or bloodline or other. Personally, the whole idea of "important blood" is offputting, elitist, and disgusting, much like the concept of Royalty itself.

The only thing royalty is good for is hanging from a noose.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrBones666

I agree, a very large portion of European descendents would be able to trace their tree back to a royal house or high level government position.

I can trace my family name back to 1000AD to a Danish prince that invaded England with William the conqueror.

join