It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did i see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ok so about a month or so ago i stayed up late doin homework and went to bed at about 11:15 i looked out my window and saw a pretty bright light heading towards and across my window then light got smaller and had 2 smaller lights on each side it was low altitude and moving at a high rate of speed. the engines were completely silent. and i couldnt see an outline of the aircraft but it was night time. ok know this part is strange it was flying in a commercial airline flight path less than 10 miles from norfolk intrntl in VA. so i see aircraft fly outside my window at night a lot but never ones lit up like this one was. anyways when i was watching it it got behind trees and by the time it got out of them it was too far past my window for me to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i live near a major airport and an airforce base, and i'm always seeing new planes and jets go by. (Some are REALLY weird looking and seem to be flying backwards). If it was flying along a commerical airline path, I think it's safe to assume that you saw an airplane.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well i see airplanes flying through all the time but never lit up like that i would like to know wat model of commercial airliner it was. also i live near about 5 major bases around here any one seen anything like this

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If their landing light was facing at you while in a mid-flight change then that could explain why it was brighter then normal.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
yes that would explain a lot aircraft travelling through that path r preparing to land but i really never see am lit up

new topics

top topics

join