It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baxter working on Vaccine!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

Ill-based Baxter working on swine flu vaccine

Associated Press
9:22 PM CDT, April 25, 2009

DEERFIELD, Ill. - Specialty drug maker Baxter International Inc. will work with the World Health Organization to develop a vaccine that could stem an outbreak of a deadly swine flu strain in Mexico.

Baxter spokesman Christopher Bona said Saturday that the Deerfield, Ill.-based company has asked the WHO for a sample of the flu strain.

He says Baxter has patented technology that allows the company to develop vaccines in half the time it usually takes -- about 13 weeks instead of 26.

There have been 20 confirmed deaths in Mexico of the swine flu, with nonfatal cases also confirmed in Kansas and California.

Humans don't have a natural immunity to swine flu strain that emerged in Mexico in March. Officials have warned the outbreak could become a global epidemic.

WOW WOW WOW

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anyone still want to call this a non-staged virus? Well I don't at least. If you don't know about Baxter then its time to do some serious research they are EVIL EVIL EVIL - and you've got the president of mexico saying they have vaccines ready to go for the people - how?! This..is..not...good

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dtice

It makes me wonder, how much this vaccine will cost the planet?

Man, I wish we could trust these people.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I read that too.

At 2:27 of this video

All mild cases. No worries.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
See i knew it! where else would you find the anti-christ but in a drug company,if there's disease he can cure it,if there's food shortage he can grow it,what god can do supernaturally,he can do through unmatched understanding of science,and he won't have to ask for thanx,everyone will just turn to him.

new topics

top topics

join