It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: "What do you think of the Obama administration so far?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Only 1,971 votes? Wow, that is a surprising pathetic number for an online poll.

This poll was only open to ATS members... and that number represents about 75% of the members who actually logged on during the polling period.

The current poll is open to all users/visitors, and we've already had 1,500+ votes in 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think that although I was a Ron Paul Supporter and was not for Obama, Americans should be Americans. What I mean is even if you did not support Obama you should be behind him and rooting for him to straighten this mess out. I see so many people bashing Obama as if they want him to fail...That, is a shame.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Does anyone have any faith at all in any of the governments that run our lives?

I see this thinking as the main problem. No government should run our lives, We should.

Take back your rights and and you only have to have faith in your own ability to govern yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I think we should redo the poll again in a few month's say around July or August. If things don't start getting better soon; I really think we will have more decisive thought's on how we all feel things are going.
It really seem’s that a lot of people are still out on this. “Forming their opinions on the admin with the current state of affairs that are still unfolding.”

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tmd111
I think that although I was a Ron Paul Supporter and was not for Obama, Americans should be Americans. What I mean is even if you did not support Obama you should be behind him and rooting for him to straighten this mess out. I see so many people bashing Obama as if they want him to fail...That, is a shame.

Did you post the same thing when this place was flooded with Bush bashing threads?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The largest group, 23%, responded that the "New boss is the same as the old boss,"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

No offense to Obama, just the way things are...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what the point is for a poll like this..

anyone in the know understands that the presidency is just theatre for the public, and to have an opinion on an presidential 'administration' is like assessing the aroma qualities of a fake house plant -- it's totally pointless.. and conducting polls tastes too much like main stream media to me..

what we should be 'polling' people on is possible solutions to expose and bring down the NWO..

let's not waste our time with silly polls about some meaningless 'actor-in-chief'..

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by Tmd111

Did you post the same thing when this place was flooded with Bush bashing threads?

I'm sorry. Nothing against you personally but there is absolutely no comparison.
Bush was an idiot. He proved it almost every time he opened his mouth.
If I had to listen to MY PRESIDENT say nucular one more time, I think
I’d snap. People can say anything they want about the image Obama is projecting to the rest of the world but at least he doesn’t show what absolute morons WE WERE for putting that buffoon in the oval office.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimstad

What I responded to was a post that said we should as good Americans back the President no matter what.

Bush was President, whether you think he was smart or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I knew Obama was a loser when he went to Caterpillar and LIED about creating jobs there.
He finished his speech and then the CEO spoke the truth.
Caterpillar laid people off.
First things first.....STOP LYING!
It's a bad idea to raise taxes and cut defense.
I think we should put Bill Clinton back in the White House.
Bill is a step up.

I can see the future and it's not good.
It's very bad.
God help us all.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In my opinion "New boss same as the old boss, false hope to introduce NWO, will bring about the demise of the US, and they are doing terrible" could probably be combined into one category.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I personally still think it's too early to judge Obama, but the worship of this man is truly disturbing & stomach churning.

Obama Worship Goes Into Overdrive as 100-Day Mark Approaches

You’re not seeing things and it is not a spoof picture from The Onion or any other satirical website. The image you see to the right (larger version below the fold) is a painting by artist Michael D’Antuono called "The Truth" that will be officially unveiled at Union Square in New York City on April 29 to mark President Barack Obama’s hundreth day in office. Here are the details from the official press release:

www.businessopportunitystartup.com...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am not too fond of the poll
there are 7 options
6 options describe a bad opinon on Obama
and only one option describes a good opinion on Obama

obviously this will affect results
people will be like "i don't want to be the odd one out"

the poll should be redone with this in mind

thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well, the poll is skewed. Taking into account the "audience" of this poll, the "NWO" and "demise of the U.S." option are irrelevant and should not be included. They are in actuality subcategories of different response options already listed in my opinion. That's why these results look so F'd up.

I'd like to see a new poll that has less options.

Maybe:

1) Great
2) Terrible
3) Ok
4) Too soon to tell.

The NWO and demise of the US options involve predictions of what is to come, not an evaluation of how he is doing so far. Makes this poll hugely flawed from the get-go. Hoped the site owner would be aware of this.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Splitting the 20% number for to "early to tell" category, 10% leaning either way, would put the total number at 63% less than favorable to down right unfavorable.

Considering the quality of the free thinking capacities of those posters here thats a very telling and respectable number.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

This was my first post....thanks. Your comment contributes 0 to the thread. And no matter how you felt about Bush is irrelavant...You should not "be wishing the president to fail." You were wishing for Bush, or are you wishing for Obama to fail so we can be worse off? If you were wishing for any president to fail no matter what your opinion is you need to find a new country.

I didn't say blindly support and believe everything you are told, or I wouldn't be on ATS.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Tmd111]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You can sum up Obama with 3 words.
Ready....Fire....Aim
God help us all.
Wow! Did you see all those jobs HE created over at Caterpillar?
He is a joke.
I think he should spend his entire term in Europe just apologizing
to everyone that the USA is so very bad.
The Europeans just love it when Obama trashes the USA.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Eurisko2012]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join