It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Report: Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing

www.climatedepot.co m

Washington, DC -- UK's Lord Christopher Monckton, a former science advisor to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, claimed House Democrats have refused to allow him to appear alongside former Vice President Al Gore at a high profile global warming hearing on Friday April 24, 2009 at 10am in Washington. Monckton told Climate Depot that the Democrats rescinded his scheduled joint appearance at the House Energy and Commerce hearing on Friday. Monckton said he was informed that he would not be allowed
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

that he would not be allowed to testify alongside Gore when his plane landed from England Thursday afternoon.

Hmmm how interesting! I thought we were suppose to have reasoned debate and open dialouge on such issues. Lord Monckton has challeneged Al Gore to numerous debates and Al has refused. Now when there is a legitamet offer to speak in front of Congress, he gets the door slammed in his face right at the airport. How disgusting is this?

It appears that Al Gore refuses to allow ANYONE to disagree or disprove his religion.....er.. I mean, theory. I give credit to Monckton for attempting to arrive and speak, but Al has really blown it.

Is anyone else surprised that Al would pull something like this? I mean seriously. The more I look at it, the more Al is a sham and a liar out to make a buck.

www.climatedepot.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Thanks! I just found out as well!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The reverand Al Gore has admitted, in print, that he has made a mistake, the part I printed off from the many sites I visit did not actualy mention which mistake the Rev. Gore was admitting to, in any case, 383 parts per million of CO2 in the atmosphere seems rather a small amoun to make such a huge difererance to global temperatures, Methane gas has 20 times more heat retention that CO2, strange how that doe's not get much
mention.
The British met. office has issued a graph showing global temperature continualy dropped since the year 2000!!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thread closed. Please refer to the earlier thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join