It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Where are the clues?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Forgive me for jumping in in the middle of the chaos, but I don't understand how clues are going out if the game hasn't started and the homepage, 'the only official source for clues' doesn't have any of them. Where are these clues being posted? u2u's?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A bunch of clues were originally posted by members, but as the teams formed things got a bit competetive, and people edited them out sometimes.

There have been several clues, some located in the source of the rings home page, some located in distant and early threads within the site, some hidden in images, and coded in crypto-pics, there have been binary-to-ascii encoded clues, as well as a numerical-to ascii encoded clues.

Quite honestly, I really dont think anyone really knows exactly how it is going down, but keep around this week as the fury will be building as the date of the beginning nears.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And with that information, I refuse to get involved. Sounds a BIT too complicated and time-consuming for my liking... I'm not 18 anyways.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I didnt mean to turn you away from it, just was listing what I have noticed.

There are teams and several members who are not yet 18 have been joining and putting together their abilities to help each other.

Give it a try, you might be suprised.

top topics

join