It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant space tornadoes create Earth's auroras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Thanx for your post when i get ten minutes without the kids i will peruse all your links , nice post star for you for detailed contribution!!.

After scanning your post i am interested in the 'audible' aurora claims... i remeber not long ago a thread 'the sounds of jupiter' could these sounds be the whirling space tornado's that reside over the poles of each planet in our solar system ?

yes i know there is no sound in a vacuum!! but space is not entirely empty is it? or we would not have picked the noise jupiter makes in the first place.

ty for your reply i will reply more indepth when able.,

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Since when is there a dark side of the earth? And how to tornadoes occur in a vacuum?

Since Night existed. lol .

Remember we have 2 periods of a day. Night and day.

Day there is sun light shinning on us.

At night there is no sun light shinning on us.

This thing we call night is actually the dark side of the earth while the other side is lit up with the light of the sun.

Que ?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I cannot help but notice the similarity between the macro picture you posted of the space tornado's and Eric Lerners graphic of the DPF, Dense Plasma Focus device. Especially when you view the plasmoid and how it is created. On this tiny micro scale, mixed with the right elements (hydrogen boron) you get a powerfully energetic reaction. Imagine all that power which is being generated by these counter rotating vortexes???

I wonder what would happen if you injected the right elements into that mix? Global destruction?

I also like the tie in with the Black Aurora's and how those holes represent the ability of cosmic radiation to penetrate the atmosphere and mega dose the evolution of the species down here with the opportunity to mutate and change in a dramatic fashion.

I also wanted to say that I've lived in Alaska and had many a mis-spent youths nights out under the aurora's. They did crackle, like static, but I only later learned that you cannot record it, because it is not sound per se. It seems to stimulate the ear canal and mimic sound, due to the frequency being transmitted.

Cool stuff.

<< 1   >>

join