It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a great way to prove this was a lie!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok...I'm just trying to have people think just a tad bit critically.

Since we have a government that can magically create a dollar out of thin air. Then give it to clean cut crooks, why don't we take that money and re-create 9/11 for scientific research. Sounds cheesy yes I know but hear me out.

Create a building with the same dimensions and all that jazz. Then take a remote control plane with the same dimensions as a 767 and fly that sucker right into the building and watch what would happen (on live worldwide TV). I bet you that the American people would let there tax dollars be used to proof once and for all who the "terrorists" really are.

The same goes for the Pentagon and Shanksville. Do some crazy unrealistic commercial airliner manuvers and hit a building at the same height. This one would be a little tricky because whoever was controlling the plane would crash it right in front of building a few times cuz it would be hard as you know what to hit the building like that on the first try. But once accomplished would debunk yet another lie.

Then last but not least good ol' Shanksville. I think that this one is self explanitory....it would never vaporize.

I know this is a weird post... but so if supporting the world like they are on US welfare. I for sure would give up a few MILLION (not billion like isreal aid) to find the truth. But that's just me what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think that an independent, people-sponsored, investigation with independent international experts would be much more realistic and effective.
To create exactly the same replica of the center means to build all the huge complex using exactly the same materials from exactly the same manufacturers and then let it stand for exactly the same time on the same ground/soil conditions. Not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Reason's why that wouldnt work.

1). The material used, to erect the twin towers back in 1971, quality would not be the same as the quality of material gathered to recreate the structures today. thats to say, the material may be a whole lot better or a whole lot weaker

2). It would almost be impossible to hit the building at the exact angle as to which the planes struck them on 9-11

3). There is no way to determine how much fuel was in the tanks when they crashed into the building.

4). Air dynamics would play a major role into this as well, being as though there were many tall structures around (in my opinion) either adding to the wind speed or lessening the wind speeds for both planes and buildings.

5). Minoru Yamasaki would have to be present to ensure that the buildings were re-created the exact same way they were created when he was doing it. and he passed away in 1986.

Theres just too many unknown factors and "what if's" that arent answered, and would have to be answered in order to properly recreate the event.

not to mention the biggest one, Human's

If you get majority of the project workers who are believer's in one or another version of the 9/11 stories then they would surely make the recreation pan out in their favor.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So, what happens if you spend all this money and find out that indeed, the building came down just the way the NIST report describes?

You can't start an investigation by stating that you intend to prove something is a lie.

You start by saying that you want to model the conditions that existed to determine the exact cause of failure.

Perhaps it is the NIST model perhaps not but you can't introduce bias before you even start.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unlikelycandidate
Create a building with the same dimensions and all that jazz. Then take a remote control plane with the same dimensions as a 767 and fly that sucker right into the building and watch what would happen (on live worldwide TV). I bet you that the American people would let there tax dollars be used to proof once and for all who the "terrorists" really are.

Yeah, great. People are being laid off all over the place, companies are going belly up, and and our 401(k) funds are non existent, and you want to use tax payer money researching something which is really no much more than an urban legend circulating around the internet. I raise your bet and I'll bet you that tax payers would want to tie you to the dunking chair.

Why don't you try and get the Mythbusters guys to replicate it? They have truck loads of money earmarked for this very sort of thing. They did it to debunk the Apollo moon landing conspriacies, so why not this?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ah but your talking about a govt that cares about public opinion.

They wont care about public opinion any more than they care about this thread until someone sticks a pitchfork up their ass.

new topics

top topics

join