It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Meditation on Our Monetary System: State of Permanent Siege

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

A Meditation on Our Monetary System: State of Permanent Siege

www.globalresearch.ca

THE LEVEL OF PUBLIC IGNORANCE on the topic of the U.S. and world monetary system is astonishing. This is part of the plan, of course, because the monetary elite control not only the financial system but also the news media, the publishing industry, and the educational system. The blueprint for control was put together over a century ago by Cecil Rhodes and his friends, including British financier Nathan Rothschild, as documented by Professor Carroll Quigley.

During the 20th Century the power shifted to the U.S., with the Rockefellers playing the dominant role as they continue to do today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
this is an excellent article. must read for all of you who still have a doubts what the crisis came from and how it will end like.

I will give you a little more of it below and I really hope you will take your time to read all:

"At the same time, groups of relatively conscious people can come together on their own to create refuges of sanity until the danger passes–over a period of years, decades, or even generations. And, to look at it from a spiritual perspective, we can hope that the Higher Powers who observe humanity’s destiny refuse to allow our particular experiment in consciousness to be obliterated.

Destruction of human consciousness is the real goal of the financiers and their minions. It is lies above all that do this. The financiers’ power is the biggest lie of all."

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I dont understand what you are asking?

""At the same time, groups of relatively conscious people can come together on their own to create refuges of sanity until the danger passes–over a period of years, decades, or even generations. And, to look at it from a spiritual perspective, we can hope that the Higher Powers who observe humanity’s destiny refuse to allow our particular experiment in consciousness to be obliterated.""

This is not a typical business cycle, that happens throughout the decades. This one is different and Global in nature.

It's not an experiment with our consciousness. I'm afraid the higher power you speak of will allow us all to be obliterated, after the formation of a global currency. People will chose the wrong path and get chipped to buy and sell.

What is it you are asking?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

well, I brought you the article I find interesting. I am not asking for anything. I only wanted you to see some other perspective on the crises. and the part of the article I found very real - especially the Rockefeller and Brzezinski part.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by czacza1]

top topics

join