It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

air pollution fights global warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

this is getting more and more ridiculous every day..no matter what they find..the results ALWAYS point towards reducing CO2..and now even the real need for chemtrails..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesquethe results ALWAYS point towards reducing CO2..

Don't think that is bad if they are striving for less emissions. Remember machines that produce C02 not only makes that gas, they also make NO2, Ozone, and other toxic compounds.

It's not bad actually to reduce emission, forget about global warming, less emission = less toxic environment.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
CO2 is bad,,,,,,,,,,,mkay? It helps plants grow and create oxygen. Oxygen is bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mkay? It helps fat people to breathe and fat people cause global warming.
Oh, hell. I love this global warming/climate change debate crap. It's great entertainment. I wonder how long until humans are "proven" to have affected the calmness in sunspot activity? Okay. Fat people and people with too large lung capacity will need to be taxed. Now if we can only find a way to tax Pluto for generating heat due to human activity. Oh, crap. Now I am going to be taxed for living above sea level so to help those that live on the beaches to move. Do you see it coming? I do.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by alienesquethe results ALWAYS point towards reducing CO2..

Don't think that is bad if they are striving for less emissions. Remember machines that produce C02 not only makes that gas, they also make NO2, Ozone, and other toxic compounds.

It's not bad actually to reduce emission, forget about global warming, less emission = less toxic environment.

i agree..but here they are saying air pollution is a positive thing but CO2 still has to reduced..

new topics

top topics

join