It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Else Seeing Visions of a Famine or Nuclear Attacks Coming to America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am a middle aged Christian woman living in Texas. In December of 2008, God began to show me visions of a devastating famine that is coming to America. I don't know whether other countries will also be affected. I also have had one vision so far of a nuclear attack on America - in the vision I saw, it happened at night and there were no sirens sounding, which means we had no warning. Is anyone else seeing anything like this? The visions are logged on my site at
visionsandwordsfromonhigh.weebly.com....

Glynda Lomax
www.aboutlifecolumn.com

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hiya Glynda,

I can't say my vision was of America [although it seemed so] or was nuclear [ditto].

I can't even truthfully say it was a vision. It was more of a ....... waking dream, and occured one day after awaking from a nap. I have no insight as to the source of the event. I know that for myself, it was powerful, and I emailed several friends, somewhat upset. I don't 'upset' frivolously.

I was in a vehicle, driving down a multi-lane highway. It seemed familiar to me, the surrounding, but I couldn't exactly place it. There were scrubby bushes alongside the highway (it was a divided highway) and in between the opposing traffic lanes. It felt like an industrial area, and there were businesses and apartments and some homes, and they all looked squashed together and all had been a long time since they'd seen a drop of paint. There might've been a pall of dark dust, perhaps coal dust. I don't know.

I am driving, and I'm calm, there's no hurry. I think it's odd that the opposing traffic winnows down and then seems to be absent. Snow begins to hit the windshield, but when I finally turn on the windshield wipers, the "snow" just smears across the windshield, and although there are deep and dark clouds on the horizon, I don't think it's snow. It's some sort of particle. I pass a road sign -- a freeway exit. It is green with white reflective letters and a curved arrow off to the right. It reads: Trencham Park 017 and the arrow under it curves to the right. I drive past the exit and up a slight rise. Ahead of me on the horizon is a dull yellow/orange light and I think "fire".

As I drop down into a long, but shallow valley along with dozen of other cars, I look down into the apex of the valley and there several emergeny vehicles are blocking the road. Dozens of trucks and cars. Further beyond, are trucks that look in the dimming light to be gammagoats, which are parked alongside the highway. As we all begin braking to slow down I look at the horizon and it is glowing orange like a sundown, except the light seems to have a cadence, to pulse very very slowly.

________

I became aware of my surroundings. I was sitting in a recliner, and the TV was on the news. Who knows what manner of news story might've inspired what was probably a dream. It was an experience I've never had before, nor since.

I did lots of internet searches. No such place, as far as I could find out, exists as Trencham Park. So it goes. This all happened in July of last year.

Interesting site that you have. I'm looking forward to delving into it a bit deeper. I don't think it's unlikely at all that people can get gifts of knowlege.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GLomax

Not sure this is quite the same.

I can see an enormous field below me. I don’t feel as if I am flying. It is almost as if I am floating because I don’t feel any form of support under me or around me.

As I move across the field, it does not appear to end but the landscape is changing. The field first looks almost barren. The ground is brown, dry and rough. It appears very fertile though.

I try to look closer at the ground because I can see that the ground is covered with small round objects that appear to be rubble or clumps of dirt.

As I look closer, I can’t make out what the objects are but I can see that parts of the ground’s color is deeper and darker and has changed from brown to red.

The field then changes to a plush fertile green landscape covered with tall green thick plants with large leaves. I don’t know what it is. I remember asking myself what is growing here. Is it soybeans? Are they grapes?

Suddenly I can see slowly around the edges of my view of the field a darkness slowly spreading in covering the field. Soon I can see that it is water.

The water continues to come in until it covers the field but I can still see the field beneath the water. After a time I can no longer see the field. I can only see the water. It covers everything and it very deep. I can see the water ripple as the wind blows and in some areas, I can even see waves upon the water.

Suddenly the water is gone. It recedes ten times faster than it came. When the water recedes the ground returns to the dry, brown, rough ground that I saw before.

Once again, I was compelled to look closely at the imperfections in the dirt to identify the texture of the earth. This time it is obvious that the small round objects seen from a distance were skulls. Human skulls. Millions of them that appeared almost like pebbles on a beach.

At this point I felt as if I was slapped in the face. I mean physically slapped with such force that it jerked my body upright.

I would say that it slapped me awake, but I swear to you I was not asleep at least not completely asleep. My whole body felt as if it was electrified. I did not feel any pain and it was not an uncomfortable feeling, just a strange one.

I have shared this before because it seems to be important.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I had a dream a bit like yours also.

I dreamt that I was driving along a major highway when the road suddenly started moving like it was no longer on solid ground but floating on a liquid. I became frightened and looked for a way to get off the road. I could see the road starting to beak up and pieces of it floating in all different directions.

I came to a stop when my tire locked against a section of road that was floating west while I was traveling north. I saw a car go pass me on my right side traveling at great rate of speed that looked as if it was going to run into a tractor trailer that was also traveling west. The car actually traveled under the trailer before it the rear was caught under the truck as it bobbed along the road.

The passengers in the car were able to get out safely and ran towards my car; 2 men and two women. They told me to put my car in reverse and they picked up my cars front end as I moved backwards and it was freed. One of the men got behind the wheel of the car making me move over into the passenger seat while the other three go in the back.

It was obvious that this guy knew what he was doing and was a pro. We got stuck a couple of times but we were able to free the car easy enough.

After a while we found ourselves on a narrow street in a residential area that was combined with apartment buildings and single family homes. We got out of the car and I followed these people to a narrow covered alcove just before the first bomb hit.

There were bombs dropping from the sky in mass but they where dirty bombs. They where filled with razors and shrapnel meant more to maim and incapacitate people then to destroy buildings.

I could hear people screaming and I could see blood and bits of flesh flying everywhere. Just when I thought that it could not go on any longer the bombs stopped. The moans and the screams continued but the bombs stopped.

I felt as if every bone in my body had turned to water and I could not move nor hold myself up and fell to a bench that was in the alcove. I look down at the bench and there was a raised designed etched into the bench.

It was a long curved line reach from the lower left side of the bench to the upper left side with a gentle curve to the right. The line branched off into three arrows at the top. One curved off to the right, one curving up and one curving to the left. The bottom of the line curve to the right and there was one straight line a little less then halfway between the top three arrows and the single bottom arrow.

On the right side of the bench was a name written in a language I could not understand but a young boy appeared behind me and told me that it said Thomas.

I started to cry because I knew that the line with the arrows represented the four people and that I was the straight line the intersected the curved line.

One of the men tried to console me and asked me why I was crying and I told him it was because I knew that the inscription on the bench symbolized death and that the ALL written on the right side of the middle of the bench meant all would die.

He held me gently and let me cry a spell then told me I had interpreted the symbols wrong. That the ALL was not all it was it was actually written Ḉal.

This made no sense to me and I had no idea what it meant.

There was more to the dream but it twisted off the way dreams do.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I've been having nuke dreams for years. Never attributed them to anything though because nothing has ever come from them. I don't think Isis is sending me a message though. Often, in times of global crisis (such as this economic spiral) people's stress levels will rise and rightfully so. This is a scary world we live in. When this happens our dreams can translate our stress into these horrid nightmares. I am not saying they aren't visions. I am just saying that stress can cause this sort of thing.

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Argentus, One of the unnamed sources I talk about on my site that has seen many, many visions of nuclear attack also saw it across an industrial area like the one you describe. The visions are horrific and I cannot get him to divulge more, it seems to trigger more of them. He has been having them since 2001 and says they are of multiple, simultaneous bombings across the U.S. He said the result was utter devastation and beyond anything we can even comprehend. I know this man to be of sound mind, extremely intelligent (probably the most intelligent man I know) and very scientifically minded. He would never make this up nor imagine it. I think what you saw is also a vision, that is the way "open" visions come (awake visions). Thank you for sharing your vision and for your comments - Glynda

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wow that is wild - I believe the key is what you feel when you see that - your vision almost sounds symbolic of a huge drought which may very well be what causes the coming famine. Thank you for sharing what you saw. Glynda

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Very unusual -

Just an idea, but so much is symbolic in dreams and visions, if you imposed the lines and arrows over a map of the U.S., where would they point?

Glynda
visionsandwordsfromonhigh.weebly.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've had quite a handful of dreams about bombings in Canada, and nukes (or at least seeing mushroom clouds) in various places in North America.
Could be all the scary stuff I've read over time......but I am not one to get nightmares after reading just anything frightening so sometimes I do find it alarming that this is one recurring theme....

Anyhow. Overall, it seems like there is a greater 'awareness' or at least concern/belief that we are entering some pretty crazy times, and as a whole, that grabs my interest...I mean, everyone and their pet parakeet is having dreams of destruction and scary stuff....but the way some dreams are similar makes me wonder if there is something to them. And the number of people claiming to have dreamt about various events before they actually happened, such as 9/11. Interesting stuff, at least.

new topics

top topics

join