It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions of Nostradamus concerning Obama being the Antichrist and the End of the World in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What faith should we place in predictions of Nostradamus concerning a black president and the end of the world in 2012?

The answer is: none! But nevertheless, there are circulating on the internet some really idiotic but also possibly dangerous rumours, featuring some so-called "Nostradamus prophecies", the coming of the AntiChrist and the End of the World in 2012. The theories are extremely stupid, but they get extremely dangerous too when you think of the lunatics who might be taking action, just because of that sort of rumours, that are widely believed, and that are promoted through a wide range of White Power websites.

Some debunking was needed, indeed:
About Nostradamus, Obama and the Antichrist

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess all I can say is that, even in my short time on this planet, I have heard two popes, four presidents and countless cultural/politcal/religious 'leaders' called the 'anti-christ', and that ::insert inane bibical passage here:: clearly shows this to be so.

Naming a living anti-christ was old hat a thousand years ago; not much has changed in that department.

Also: Why do people always have brilliant insight into who the anti-christ is (The Beat from the Sea), yet rarely, if ever, venture a guess as to who the false religious leader is (The Beat of the Earth).

Oh well, more crazy for the stew.

[edit on 4/22/0909 by spines]

[edit on 4/22/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
www.biblecodedigest.com...

Here is wisdom, Let he who has understanding calculate the number of The Beast, for his number is that of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty six (666). (Rev:13:16-18)

That should be how you find the Beast. It's not for the weak of heart if you don't believe in Jesus or the Bible. These predictions or post-dictions( to find past events is easier than something unknown unless you know what to look for) are very very intriguing. Codes and the number of the Beast 666 seem to say: M MUM=40
A ALEPH=1
I TET=9
T TAV=400
R RUSH=200
E YOD=10
Y HEI=5
A ALEPH=1 =666

Which is this guy: www.share-international.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

Where did you get Biblical passages from this post? This was about the wacky Frenchman, not the Bible.

Are you scouring all of the posts to attempt to bash people who believe differently from you?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Isn't this his thread?

It isn't in the right forum though, unless he believes there is a conspiracy between all three of these topics.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I was saying that in a post about Nostradamus, the second poster starts in with Bible stuff.

That's all.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Because the Bible can be evaluated through ELS sequences and the predictions, possible futures, and historical record far exceeds the idea that Moses just knew about these things when he was receiving them from God.
Oh and because Nostradamus predicted the third anti-Christ with the code name of Mabus, plus the Bible and Nostradamus both have an apoocalyptic theme to the insight of the future. It makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I respect you, but why do all of your posts have to include the numerology thing. Before you tell me that's it's not numerology...let me say that I don't believe you.

It seems like it to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Because when you look up English Gematria (the calculation process of getting letter-number results) it comes out to the number of rebirth, regeneration, renewal, holiness, and the number of the Messiah(Yeshua(Jesus) the Christ). Not everything good comes out of that number there's bound to be words and phrases in there that are incoherent...but for the most part it's otherwise. I haven't found any good phrase come out to 666 and the calculations are derived from whatever base that language happens to use. It's different in every language thus this must be the Beast. Lottery numbers and the like that are 666 are meaningless coincidences, but the Bible Codes suggest God does not like this detestable man.

M A I T R E Y A can be spelled seven different ways in the Hebrew language and all of the different forms equal 666. His name equals 666 in English and Greek Gematria, and any other language that has this system. Not only that because in the Bible itself it says to CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. This could only be done through letter-number calculation and thus gematria.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's just one part of it. I think this man will head up the reigns of the One-World Government that the UN oh so kindly wants to establish. In fact they are working with Share International to help along his emergence. If this was a real messiah it wouldn't need any helping along. This might just be connected to the NWO and Project HAARP, or he might really just have Satanic power. He can be anything he wants to be though, he could look like Jesus if he wanted to. He's performed many false miracles. All of which you can see here. If you look more into it, you'll see they've worked with the United Nations. The Great Invocation is Luciferic, but this site does all it can to hide their Satanic viewpoint.

www.share-international.org...

Is it because I'm non-denominational and I provide evidence for my claims that people aren't listening? My other Christian friends on here can give you great moral lessons and insight as well, but I just think people don't like it because I can actually back up what I think.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont know how we can tell who is the Antichrist in this world. There are so many potential candidates to choose from. We are all just as evil as the Devil him self.

To us the Antichrist will seam like a good guy.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Anyone not familiar with religion when this man emerges on the world stage will feel an "awakening" of some sort. This man claims to be every single Messiah. I'm trying to do my duty to Christ to warn people of the coming false religion and one-world government who will enforce the religion down your throat or die. RFID tag? That will be the sign of your devotion to him, and the only way to do anything in society. I saw a post on MSN last night here it is:

tech.msn.com...

Only this thing causes cancer, it won't help much to detect anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sorry, the anti-christ is not a concept which is bibical?

I really don't see how I deviated. Was Nostradamus dealing with another anti-christ?

new topics

top topics

join