It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Sam has landed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello to everyone over here at ATS,

My name is Sam and I currently study English in England. I am however Dutch and was born in Amsterdam, the city of weed. I am 21.

Over the last 5 years I have been into conspiracy theories ranging from religious theories about the Da vinci code, to the moon landing faking, to the sumerian tablets, the mayan prophecies (2012), 9/11 being an inside job. You name it, I might have heard about it. I have been interested in history from the primary school since I know history always repeats itself. Also a big UFO/nut.

I have been trolling on ATS for 6 to 8 months now without making an account and this seemed like a good time to actually do so. Althoguh I have to say I was a bit paranoid about posting on sites like these since I do not want attract any attention from the PTB.

I started trolling on David Icke's forum however after finding this forum I decided to stick with this one since its far bigger and more straight.

I hope to have a good time here on ATS, but now I have to continue with my bloody dissertation, still need 3000 more words.

Sam.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sam! Welcome to ATS. I'm thrilled to have you aboard as a member of our ATS family.
I have to assume from your post that you are going to bring some excellent additions to our home.
If there are any questions or comments you might have, do not hesitat to contact me or any other of the ATS staff.

Welcome aboard!

Lombozo

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You have stumbled upon and joined the best conspiracy site on the web!! Look no further as the truth is in here, somehere

Glad to have you aboard Sam

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome Sam!.................................................................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ...........................................................

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I always lurk and troll forums for a couple of months before I decide to join and I have to say this is the most civil and educated board out there for conspiracy wackos as me. Glad to be here.

Sam.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi sam hope you enjoy ATS......

Spike

new topics

top topics

join