It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hospitals Are Dangerous to Your Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
NaturalNews: Why Hospitals Are Dangerous to Your Health

More than one-third of patients receiving injected medication in the intensive care unit of a hospital may experience an error, according to a study conducted by researchers from Rudolfstiftung Hospital in Austria and published in the British Medical Journal.

"It is a really serious problem," lead researcher Andreas Valentin said. "The administration of injected medication is a weak point in patient safety."

The researchers examined 1,300 patients receiving injected medication in one of 113 intensive care units in 27 countries over the course of one 24-hour period. They found that 441 patients, or 34 percent, experienced at least one error in the administration of their medication. Nearly half of these experienced more than one error in the study period. Seven patients suffered severe harm from the errors, and in five cases the errors contributed to a patient's death.

The most common errors involved medication being given at incorrect times, or a scheduled dose not being given at all. Other errors included incorrect dosages or administration of the wrong drug altogether. A full 69 percent of the errors occurred during routine, rather than emergency, care.

Among the drugs involved were insulin, blood thinners and sedatives.

Medical staff attributed one-third of the errors, in part, to stress and tiredness. Other factors leading to errors included recent changes to the names of drugs, failure to follow hospital protocol and poor communication between staff members.

Responding to the study, the Intensive Care Society called for improved training and protocols to reduce the error rate in high-stress medical settings.

"The urgency of treatment can ... mean that these drugs have to be located rapidly, prepared efficiently and administered quickly to prevent further deterioration," the group said. "Unfortunately, this pressure does mean that the combined total incident rate is almost inevitably higher than in care areas where fewer medicines are required."

Valentin agreed that changes to hospital procedure could significantly reduce error rates.

(Click this link to view full article:NaturalNews.com)

Government-controlled hospitals are made for soft-killing people. There are plenty of government-shills working to fulfill the globalists' eugenics plan, as well as "certified doctors", who love to "play god" with their victims (young and old).

Related AboveTopSecret Thread:
Hospitals- Go in 'healthy'...come out 'sick'

Playlist: Modern Medicine = Deadly Deception
Alternative link to source of Playlist/URL at: YouTube...com/OliviaHadassah

Why I Left Mainstream Medicine - From A Nurse

I'm a nurse who is no longer willing to practice modern medicine due to what I've learned about the medical field.

These are quotes from an interview I did on why I refuse to continue practicing.

The actual interview is much more thorough than this. You may read it at my blog:

Red Pill Reich
redpillreich.blogspot.com...
"My Interview: Why I Left Mainstream Medicine" (Jan. 2008)

The focus of my blog is to expose the truth about medical protocol being based on profit, which means keeping people sick so they keep spending money to get well.

I really put my heart into this vid. I cried a few times as I remembered some of my patients, who were sacrificed by modern health care for profit.

Thanks for watching, it really means a lot. I hope you'll learn something.

Much gratitude to prokopton for the excellent interview he conducted. His website Encognitive is dedicated to natural solutions for psychiatric problems and can be found here:

www.encognitive.com...

Also he has many excellent vids on psychiatry vs. nutritional healing for psychiatric illness at his channel:

youtube.com...

I care so much about you and your family and hope you'll all be healthy and happy.

Thank you

* Music by ES Posthumus (Unearthed) and ERA (Best of Era).

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I wish more people would begin to understand that pills are not the answer. At 19 years old I was put on cholesterol and thyroid meds that I was told I would have to take for the rest of my life. I don't think so... thanks, but no thanks. I underwent tests that were absolutely unnecessary. I showed up for a thyroid scan and saw the nurse come out with a metal urn looking thing that had radioactive biohazard stickers all over it and she dumped a single little pill out of it and told me to take it. I was never told about the special precautions to take for 48 hours after the test, putting myself and loved ones in danger because some nurse was too lazy to do her job. After that, I promised myself to never trust anything out of a doctor's mouth without doing extensive research first.
I used to get sick ALL the time. I would be on antibiotics over and over again. I lost my health insurance about 4 years ago and do not take any sort of pills. I hardly ever get sick, and when I do it is not nearly the intensity of when I would take pills to "get better". I only wish the people around me would believe that the medical system is a scam for the government to just make billions upon billions every year. I will never be a sucker to them ever again, no matter how much fear they try to instill upon me.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I worked in a rural hospital under a management company. Much of the profit was directed at the management company. The cost of supplies to the patient were increased 300% over cost to hospital. Surgeons would visit nursing homes and find mentally challenged people to do gall bladder surgeries. The last time I took my mom to see the cardiologist that visited the hospital, he listened to her lungs and guess how much he charged medicare? a mere $289.00. And yes, hospitals do make you sick if you have ever been to an emergency room, costs are unbearable.

join