It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmospheres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
>>I would like to ask if you have ever heard of the
>>Russian Cosmospheres, and,
>>if you have, are they real?

YES!!! They are very real.

>>I read about them a couple of years ago in the
>>"Fire from the Sky: Battle of Harvest Moon"
>>articles. The author was "One Who Knows"

YES!!! The Battle of the Harvest Moon did happen. It was done with high-tech weaponized satellites. Read the Peter Beter account, because that is where it originated from, from his sources. And I know one of his sources.

>johnlear
>I have read it and I believe it is total, complete and unadulterated, bs.

NOT TRUE!!! Cosmospheres are very real. John, I can say that because I know what they look like. The model Beter spoke about was upgraded and are more advanced today -- 2009. They Cosmospheres are now supplemented by a small fleet of motherships.

The United States delta UFOs still use auxiliary rockets for thrust still today. The Russian creations today are 100% gravity driven in all directions.

Bye

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Someone is going to think that's real and form a internet subculture around it. If you are going to drop Easter eggs like that you would be well prepared if you had pictures or respected second hand sources. Even a drawing would do for some people.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
Someone is going to think that's real and form a internet subculture around it. If you are going to drop Easter eggs like that you would be well prepared if you had pictures or respected second hand sources. Even a drawing would do for some people.

No Easter Eggs. If anyone tells me that they know what a Cosmosphere looks like, let them describe one in detail to me, and the latest version.

With CGI technology today, on youtube, a lot of smartxsses are uploading CGI footage of objects they have the description of and say that it is real. If you check youtube you will see fake footage of the U.S. Delta craft. many based on Fouche's description.

No one in the UFO community knows what a Cosmosphere look like and so have not done a CGI of one passing it off as real.

Bye

[edit on 21-4-2009 by tonyz]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Dear Tony,

I've read the document you are referring to and some of the sources it refers to. It is intriguing. Most people seem to think it couldn't possibly be true. I have started a small research project to see if any important facts in the text can be verified by other sources.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.ted.com...
Jump to 8:40 and see this artist's take on the new Good Year blimp.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi,
Great.

My information was updated started in the late 1990s up to the current.

Bye

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by tonyz

Dear Tony,

I've read the document you are referring to and some of the sources it refers to. It is intriguing. Most people seem to think it couldn't possibly be true. I have started a small research project to see if any important facts in the text can be verified by other sources.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join