It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Video! Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Crop Circle! Try Debunking This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This one is big, at least in my opinion. The crop circles themselves were analyzed by several sources, all of them concluding the conditions meant one of two things.. A) The crop circles were not created by humans or B) The human who made them is literally genius.

Clear images of the crop circles and the artifacts discussed.

Debunk this one, skeptics

www.disclose.tv...

(Sorry if this was already posted, I got excited when I found it.)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, it was already posted. Most recently here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a search function available.

[edit on 4/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

"The crop circles themselves were analyzed by several sources, all of them concluding the conditions meant one of two things.. A) The crop circles were not created by humans or B) The human who made them is literally genius. "

A) What criteria would one use to establish how an alien would make a crop circle.

B) The old "I can't do it so it's impossible argument"?
"I told Orville, I told Wilbur, and now I'm telling you, that thing will NEVER fly!"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"The crop circles themselves were analyzed by several sources, all of them concluding the conditions meant one of two things.. A) The crop circles were not created by humans or B) The human who made them is literally genius. "

A) What criteria would one use to establish how an alien would make a crop circle.

B) The old "I can't do it so it's impossible argument"?
"I told Orville, I told Wilbur, and now I'm telling you, that thing will NEVER fly!"

I never said "Aliens made it." Thanks for putting worlds in my mouth sir quick-to-be-skeptic.

Although now that you bring it up, I am interested in how you explain the pure silver plate with scale-modeled crop circle... the bronze with, with an inconclusive material mixed in, and the 178% above normal radiation on the crops without including aliens.

*cough* Did you watch the video?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In addition, I strongly doubt the motivation to create crop circles, and create fairly undisputable evidence of extraterrestrials would generate the initiative in a highly intelligent human being to take his time out to learn how to create a hoax, not to mention the money that would have to be put into it, and the careful planning it would take to not be caught in the process while taking the time to perfect the crop circles without breaking a single stalk, and creating a distinct pattern in the plant life.

Again, I can't prove this, and of course it is POSSIBLE, but I feel my argument is stronger than your rebuttal, considering the likeliness of the situation you presented.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefatherI never said "Aliens made it." Thanks for putting worlds in my mouth sir quick-to-be-skeptic.

Although now that you bring it up, I am interested in how you explain the pure silver plate with scale-modeled crop circle... the bronze with, with an inconclusive material mixed in, and the 178% above normal radiation on the crops without including aliens.

So "Alien Artifacts" doesn't mean artifacts made by aliens?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

We agree for once Phage

Hav to say the thread to add comments to, and star and flag is Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Cropcircles January 2009

Has some excellent and varied and many contributions covering this in great detail.

One of the most interesting threads, and the place to add further discussion is on ATS at: Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Cropcircles January 2009

Not here

kind Regards,

Elf.

(Op weve all done it, not personal Let's keep ATS clean and high quality)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefatherI never said "Aliens made it." Thanks for putting worlds in my mouth sir quick-to-be-skeptic.

"Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Crop Circles!" Is the official name of the video.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

"Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Crop Circles!" Is the official name of the video.

So? Are you now trying to say you don't think that doo-hickey was an alien artifact? If so, what changed your mind? You seem to think debunking was necessary.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So? Are you now trying to say you don't think that doo-hickey was an alien artifact? If so, what changed your mind? You seem to think debunking was necessary.

I want it debunked, yes. And I do believe the artifacts found were most likely of alien origin. I did not, however, ask for an argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also, you didn't really debunk anything. Let MischievousElf insinuated, let us keep this civilized.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

"I want it debunked, yes. And I do believe the artifacts found were most likely of alien origin. I did not, however, ask for an argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also, you didn't really debunk anything. Let MischievousElf insinuated, let us keep this civilized."

I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I'm just wondering why you think that. You don't have to reply, of course.

And thing would be more civilized if people were a little less defensive. Simply asking questions isn't being combative.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"I want it debunked, yes. And I do believe the artifacts found were most likely of alien origin. I did not, however, ask for an argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also, you didn't really debunk anything. Let MischievousElf insinuated, let us keep this civilized."

I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I'm just wondering why you think that. You don't have to reply, of course.

And thing would be more civilized if people were a little less defensive. Simply asking questions isn't being combative.

Well, keeping the answer to your question short..

The silver was 99.9% Silver, more pure than sterling silver. The radiation level was 178% that of normal. None of the plant life was broken, just bent, and it wrapped around in a specific pattern, there was an unusual amount of heat in said area... etc.

I felt there was a LOT of evidence pointing to something extraterrastrial.

In addition to that... I felt this was also evidence, coming from the opposite side of the spectrum:

In addition, I strongly doubt the motivation to create crop circles, and create fairly undisputable evidence of extraterrestrials would generate the initiative in a highly intelligent human being to take his time out to learn how to create a hoax, not to mention the money that would have to be put into it, and the careful planning it would take to not be caught in the process while taking the time to perfect the crop circles without breaking a single stalk, and creating a distinct pattern in the plant life.

Again, I can't prove this, and of course it is POSSIBLE, but I feel my argument is stronger than your rebuttal, considering the likeliness of the situation you presented.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well, keeping the answer to your question short..

The silver was 99.9% Silver, more pure than sterling silver. The radiation level was 178% that of normal. None of the plant life was broken, just bent, and it wrapped around in a specific pattern, there was an unusual amount of heat in said area... etc.

I felt there was a LOT of evidence pointing to something extraterrastrial.

Highly refined metal doesn't mean alien origin right off the bat. Unless you know that that purity can't be achieved on Earth?

Plants don't normally break until they're very dried out. I spent a lot of time in fields when I was kid, so that's empirical data.

The background radiation level varies from spot to spot, it's not a flat constant for the whole planet, so difference can be found wherever you are. Have you ever considered that the people who made the crop circle, if, of course, it was "people", picked that spot because it was anomalous?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well in my opinion its definately ET. i mean come on, they left Gold, Sliver, Bronze artifacts, no broken plant life, high radiation levels, some weird anomaly on a photo, and a HUGE crop circle. what else could this be from?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Ongoing

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join