It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominoes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In the wee hours of the morning I had a thought, and the thought as it pertains to "waking" people up or whatever terminology you'd like. Now before you discount this thread and return to the "recent posts" section I'd like you to consider this: if you tell one person about such things as the new world order, F.E.M.A camps, federal reserve bank and so on and so on ( that is if you are a believer) with the pretence that you provide said person with some general links or material top get them started, and that upon their discretion that they do the same.

Now I'm not talking about someone who already has an interest in the subject matter no I'm talking about someone who, in your opinion "knows' nothing. I believe that if people do this then the chain reaction of people being "turned on " to these important (IMO) topics might spread like wild fire. I have personally shared this information with two people who in trun have told several people, well you get the drift. The reason I propose this is that we all know that the MSM goes to great lengths to suppress the truth from the people but it's simple folks...power in numbers.

I will say that a healthy dose of disbelief from the skeppies would be a healthy counter balance in this scenario because they play an essential part in the overall quest for the truth, so if you don't believe in this stuff I'd still recommend a go at this. Well that's my idea and I though I'd pass it along I hope it's well received.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah I find the hardest thing about doing this is getting someone's attention for a long enough time for them to take notice of the vast amount of information there is to take in.
This is why I suggest some sort of poll or thread that advises on..... (This ultimately comes down to opinion hence the suggested poll)...
Best (in the sense of turning a non believer) 9/11 video, best ufo video, best NWO video etc etc
We could get a list together and use them as our tools to turn people,yeah, it's like being in a cult! Wait a minute.... are we a cult?

new topics

join