It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of ET Knowledge: Zeta 2 Reticuli (Greys)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is a collection of information from various sources which are here from anyone who wishes to learn more, or share information based on the Extraterrestrial species commonly known as the "Greys"

First, the reason the majority of conspiracy theorists believe they come from the star systems of Zeta 2

www.zerotime.com...

Second, the "Disclosure Project," an interview by government officials, who left another wing of the government unknown to me.. (Not mentioned in the video segment) that later came forward to release information on Extraterrestrials to the public. Greys are a somewhat large section of the ET species disclosure.

www.youtube.com...

The 1994 Alex Collier interviews
Note: Alex Collier predicts 9/11 and is an ex-wallstreet journalist accountant with a highly above average IQ
Note: Most of Alex Collier's interview is discussing the "Andromedans" (sorry for spelling) But ever time he changes subject text comes up based on the question asked, so it's easy to skim, provides semi extensive information.

video.google.com...

A few eye opening percentages

Percentage of Abduction Reports Featuring Greys by Country[3]
Country Grey Reports Other Types
Australia 50% 50%
Mainland Europe 48% 52%
Great Britain 12% 88%
USA 73% 27%
Brazil 67% 33%

A little information on Zeta's star and planet, and the chances of life there.

zeta.fcsuper.com...
or
www.nicap.org... (This one is very in depth, and covers a LOT of the information covered, plus goes into heavy detail about the relationship of star and planet)

An Interview with a "intelligence source" about the Greys, including somewhat random, but nonetheless significant facts.

Posting more later, your thoughts and addition information is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Forgot to post last link. Sorry about that.
Here you go:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Very nice, thanks for the post!

You should put in a link for the Barney and Betty Hill Abduction/Star map.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The first and last posts thus far both contain knowledge on the star map. The last post has a picture ( I believe )

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's a shame more of you don't want to study this topic in detail.. It's most likely the single most important supposed ET species of the age.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
It's a shame more of you don't want to study this topic in detail...

I want to study the topic in detail. I don't understand how the zeta Reticuli binary could be seen in 3D as matching Betty Hill's drawing.

See my post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My map uses the same direction of view as the one chosen by Marjorie Fish, zeta Tucanae hidden behind the zeta Reticuli binary.

The distances used in the data used by Marjorie Fish may be way off too. Both Tau1 Eridani and Gliese 86 are much closer to zeta Reticuli than they are supposed to be for a reasonable match such as this artistic interpretation:

[edit on 2009-4-21 by nablator]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by thegagefather
It's a shame more of you don't want to study this topic in detail...

I want to study the topic in detail. I don't understand how the zeta Reticuli binary could be seen in 3D as matching Betty Hill's drawing.

See my post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My map uses the same direction of view as the one chosen by Marjorie Fish, zeta Tucanae hidden behind the zeta Reticuli binary.

The distances used in the data used by Marjorie Fish may be way off too. Both Tau1 Eridani and Gliese 86 are much closer to zeta Reticuli than they are supposed to be for a reasonable match such as this artistic interpretation:

[edit on 2009-4-21 by nablator]

Hmmmm ... could this be the Zeta planet?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

No, the clue is in the name Gliese 581 is a completely diffirent star than Zeta 2 Reticuli.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The little gray in inhabitants of the Zetas are certainly popular, considering there's no real good evidence that they even exist. The Betty Hill star map is bad evidence even if you completely buy everything that happened to Betty Hill as the absolute truth.

For one, Betty Hill didn't describe the aliens as the "classic" grays made popular by Close Encounters and Whitley Streiber. They were small humanoids with pale skin and "wraparound" eyes similar to ours. Not large-headed grays with black ovoid eyes. They also don't match the description of the Roswell aliens, which were also not grays, but rather "little people," basically ordinary except for them being small.

Also, when Betty asked where these aliens were from, the Leader dodged the question entirely. He didn't point to the Zeta stars and say, "We're from here." Which would have been easy for him to do. So any connection between the Zeta stars and the Hill aliens is pure assumption and actually made less likely because of the Leader's cagey response.

Just a couple of thoughts. A surprisingly large cottage industry has grown up around this batch of aliens, like has been done with "angels," when some of the most basic concepts about them are mistaken by a lot of the people who believe in them. It's a case of people going along with the mythology (like with vampires), without understanding where the mythology comes from.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Country Grey Reports Other Types
Australia 50% 50%
Mainland Europe 48% 52%
Great Britain 12% 88%
USA 73% 27%
Brazil 67% 33%

I wonder why the percentage for greys is so low here in the UK? Who are the other guys abducting us? Nordics or Pleiadeans? It does seem very odd considering the other countries are more or less even...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
North America for example is grey territory. Burlington news had an article about the nordics in their flying machines, that gave out of 100 cases, just over 30% experienced nordic contact. According to an experiencers account I'd read, where he'd moved from South America to the US, his nordic lifelong contact became nordic and grey. They worked together on his case. South America was nordic territory. I believe the UK is nordic as well, though can't be sure.

However, in reality, different species work together in federation or galactic organized responses as well as separately, and perhaps not all on the same side, on every issue. And there is reports of a kind of cold war between sides as well going on.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmm food for thought.
So you're essentially suggesting that the galactic federation, in whatever shape or form, may be allocating different races to different areas to gauge response. I'd also see what you mean about a sort of cold war feel, like they'd be tolerating eachother, but stretching it a bit thin, hence the mixes of other races in different areas. Just a theory..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There have also been reports of Mantis aliens around the UK. Which are described as large Praying Mantises that have some sort of force field around them. There is really not a lot of evidence supporting their existence. However, it is still possible they exist.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Where I do agree with you, Nab, that her map was too far off to be an accurate match for the actual star map.. Betty had little to no experience with astronomy, and although far from indentical, the similarities are striking.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
There have also been reports of Mantis aliens around the UK.

Oh my days... I sure hope I don't run into one of those on a dark night.
Found this:

Cassiopeia, the home of the Praying Mantis Race or tall grays. The Praying Mantis allegedly have long, narrow faces with long, narrow large eyes slanted upward and outward in an almost V position. They have thin, long torso; long, thin arms which are usually crooked; a sharp bend at midjoint with the hand and fingers growing almost erratically onward from the wrist; and legs bent at an almost right angles, creating a crouched pose.

Found here

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup, the traditional "small, grey skinned, large-eyed" ETs you're referencing are but one of many varieties of "Greys." Although more common than the others, abductees often report several of the small greys displaying zero emotion, while a larger one, often averaging 8 - 11 ft tall, seems more life-like from a human standpoint. That is, witnesses, if they claim to see ANY emotion, often mention these much taller greys. The two leading theories dealing with this topic is that A) The smaller aliens are a pseudo life form, and are created by the larger species, or B) The different species come from different star systems, similar to one another, but ultimately producing slightly different forms of life, much like the andomedans, plaideans, and nordics share our shame genes, but evolved slightly different because of planetary conditions.

As for evidence supporting the greys... What about the countless witness testimonies? Are all these people lying for media attention?

What about Sgt Clifford Stone's disclosure of aliens species, meaning the greys as one or several of the ET species catalogued? Government cover-up of somthing else, possibly to divert public eyes from somthing else? But then again, no one too important in public media tends to cover these types of subjects, so what would the point be?

What about Alex Collier? He predicts 9/11, being less than a month off, and furthermore, what reason does he have to lie, and why would he quit his 6 figure job to pursue these belief further? I suppose his IQ of 160+ doesn't mean he is "credible" but I don't know many other einsteins who ramble on about consiracy theory without having any sort of insight about it.

I could go on, but I suppose since none of the evidence I have is "proof positive" it should be discarded, eh?

You realize if we DO have any proof positive evidence of greys, the US government would be the very last organization to share the information with the public.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is an interesting series of quotes from a post similar to my own. Extremely relevant for anyone seeking evidence. Link to the post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ζ1 Reticuli is slightly less massive and luminous than the Sun. Spectral class of the star is G2.5 V.
ζ2 Reticuli has a very similar mass and luminosity to our Sun. The spectral type of the star is G1 V.

(source: en.wikipedia.org...)
Sol Station tells us more about this double star system: (Reference)

(...)Zeta1 Reticuli has become one of the top 100 target stars for NASA's planned Terrestrial Planet Finder (TPF)(...)

Once thought to be old Population II, galactic-halo-type subdwarf stars, Zeta1 and its companion are more likely to be old disk stars (Da Silva and Foy, 1987), that may be as much as eight billion years old.

An interesting 3D map:
www.solstation.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Reposting broken links from last post -

en.wikipedia.org...
www.solstation.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
GREY TYPE I: (typical abductee description)

TYPE A:

This is the type most commonly referred to as the greys. Also known as Zeta Reticuli from the Zeta Reticulan star system (the Bernard star) neighboring the Orion area. They function in a mode that is apparently military in nature with a rigidly defined social structure that holds science and "conquering worlds" to be the prime movers. They are normally about 4.5 ft tall with large heads and black "wrap around" eyes. They have limited facial features, slit mouth and no nose to speak of. They have evolved beyond the need for reproductive systems or digestive systems and reproduce by cloning. Their genetics are partly based on insectoidal genetics.

Their science deals largely with the study of other life forms and genetic engineering. They have allegedly had a part to play in the alteration of human genetics over thousands of years. It seems that they may be trying to cross breed with humans in order to create a "mixture race" that would be better than either. (I've read that they are a dying species, that have cloned so much that now, with each successive cloning, the species grows weaker. They are trying to infuse new life into their species by creating the mixed breed.)

There seem to be two main social classes. One is the more hawkish and is more abrupt, crude and blunt. The more dove-like ones are more refined and capable of a more business-like behavior towards humans, and prefer to use more "diplomatic" behavior to gain control over human's. This type of Grey is what I believe is being referred to as the "Orange" class of Greys.

They seem to be emotionless (by human standards) and therefore are seen as cruel in their treatment of human beings. They are able to take human lives without any regard for that individual. They allegedly can use certain substances of the human body for their sustenance and therefore appear to be carnivorous in regards to humans.

These Greys are described as servants to a master race of reptilian-type aliens and are trying to prepare the earth for their arrival by gaining control over the Earth through many means. They tend to enjoy the feeling of freedom they have on Earth, away from their masters and would desire the help of humans in confrontations with the reptilians, which appears to be a consideration for the near future.

These Greys have their best known bases in New Mexico and Nevada but are also known to have bases in many countries of the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
GREY SPECIES II + III: (The common subtypes of Greys, spoken of frequently, but not quite as regulary as your typical Greys, by abductee reports. Includes "Tall Greys" I spoke of before)

TYPE B:

Tall Greys from Orion. Usually about 7 to 8 ft. tall (reports often exaggerate their height as being 9 to 12 ft.) with facial feature somewhat similar to grey type A with the exception of the large nose found on type B greys. These greys allegedly have technologies that allow them to perform certain actions that appear "miraculous." These greys are less viscous towards humans than type A greys (but are still considered "hostile".) They tend to influence more through political controls and negotiated agreements with those in power. Their main bases seem to be in the Aleutian Islands.

TYPE C:

These are the shortest of the greys and tend to be about 3.5 ft. tall. Their facial features are very similar to the Zeta Reticuli greys and are of the same "root race.". They are just as hostile to humans as the Zetas. They are from a star system near the shoulder of Orion called Bellatrax.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join