It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The constitution movement Highjacked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I found this on reddit today:

www.thefoxnation.com...

Its a new movement started by NewsCorp.
I'm out of words, but ever since the TEA parties sponsored by fox the other day, I suspected something was up.
Things are a lot clearer now, on how the PTB are polarizing the nation. "What side are you on!" A new civil war, to finally institute emergency powers and wipe out half of the nation. Now I can see the main purpose of the fema camps. This is gonna be the fire in the fox hole, dupe any one left who can put up a fight.
We are all being played, and more than ever the pieces are in place, checkmate is near.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
By the way its not fake...

www.whois.net...

I hope im not late on this..if so please let me know.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This entire thing has taken a bizarre turn. We have members of the FOX network crawling over one another to "support" the constitution movement and the recent tea parties, though apparently the constitution was no big thing when their guys were the ones ripping it apart. And we have CNN/MSNBC peculiarly (and fervently) maintaining that the protesters are across-the-board conservatives of the Bush-Cheney variety, despite overwhelming evidence of the vast diversity of the constitution-backing, anti-fed protesters. It's becoming one big mess. How can these news networks possibly think that the public is stupid enough to believe either side? We aren't, are we?

new topics

join