It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

"Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us."

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hasn't there been a thread dedicated to these remote viewing monks on ATS already?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

The date of the TOI article you cite is, December 26, 2004 - certainly 'old news.' Interestingly, however, something quite historic did happen to India on that day -

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. It is known by the scientific community as the Great Sumatra-Andaman earthquake,[3] and the following tsunami is known as the Asian Tsunami or the Boxing Day Tsunami.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d427bb0c23.gif[/atsimg]
Source : Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
www.indiadaily.com...

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us."

Let's come at this from a different direction: Why us? If there are extra terrestrials watching over us then this implies that life is not unique to earth. In addition life cannot be rare either otherwise finding life is like finding the hundreds of special grains of sand amongst all the sand on the planet (and that's just our galaxy!!) and they just happened to find us?

Hmmm, so we are left with the conclusion that if this is the case then life is quite common (which I believe ). In which case we are merely one of many many civilisations that haver come and gone so why save ours? If man is as destructive as he seems to be then "they" are not saving the Earth but merely delaying it's destruction by man. Let man die and leave the planet to the rest of life on it. Bring a kindly race of ET's from a planet facing natural destruction (e.g. dying sun) and let them re-populate Earth after man has gone. Surely that makes more logical sense if you have that level of technology.

Sorry but the story does not pass the logical test. It does pass the test of frightened and demoralised people trying to convince themselves that salvation will come from ET now that the illusion of God is becoming more apparent.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Lets hope there are some good angels in this dimension that can help us. LOVE!

Please GOD help. I guess its all about faith. If we reach that stage of self destruction I hope they intervene. Its not fair to the meek who are trying.

# iv tried so hard Im now insane. lol I have faith though.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Hmmm, so we are left with the conclusion that if this is the case then life is quite common (which I believe ). In which case we are merely one of many many civilisations that haver come and gone so why save ours?

Assuming that there is more life out there than just ''us'' and those ET's that supposedly protect us, is it that hard to consider the possibility they see us as pets?

Many people have had pets before, in a fishtank for example.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

You see, man IS worth saving.

Man as a whole, are not destructive war crazed beasts.

Our leaders and governments are the ones calling all the shots.

Most people on this planet are peaceful, and the aliens (IF this is true) see this.

Just because our "Leaders" are lunatics, doesn't deem the whole human race "not worth saving".

Or maybe these beings see life as sacred, regardless of it's frequency, and will protect it.

And, they won't delay our destruction, if aliens made contact, with the intention to save us, it would change EVERYTHING as we know it.
We would not continue down our path to destruction.

Unless our "leaders" attack them, then we are screwed probably.

Ex

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think this revelation will not come as an instant awakening.
More with the death of millions through war and destruction.
How else will we as an arrogant, judging, irresponsible selfcentered
race have our eyes opened??
We cannot change until we see the error of our ways.

I ask.......how else could the world be awakened????

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Ex]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Seems like there is a hundred ways for the world to end from now until 2012. Not that I'm in a hurry, but it sure would be nice to know how its going to go.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all.

Aliens are not 'divine powers'. They are just aliens. And not very friendly aliens at that. Painful medical experiements and messing with people's memories .... nope, not very divine at all.

Sounds like this monk is stuck in the stone age when simple people thought aliens were angels or 'divine powers'.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

did you ever think that maybe we are one of their experiments and they are just making sure we dont get all f.u.b.a.r.(f###### up beyond all repair) i mean if not yea there is no real reason for them to watch us unless life giving planets are truly that rare which there is speculation that that such idea is true

and maybe them or their bosses are what we would call god

[edit on 20-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
Seems like there is a hundred ways for the world to end from now until 2012. Not that I'm in a hurry, but it sure would be nice to know how its going to go.

i hope you enjoy and take full advantage of wat i have given you i myself have made many plans upon plans just in case any one of the 100 ways occur

[edit on 20-4-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I bet the author of the article used some creative licensing, I mean sure the monks must be aware of technology and ufos, but are we sure they are referring to aliens or heavenly spirits? did they actually come out and say that E.t and his friends will send a space ship?

Story is a bit far fetched but hey, I looked forward to seeing what happens.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Quoting wikipedia:

"Estimates for the total casualties of the war (WWII) vary, but most suggest that some 60 million people died in the war, including about 20 million soldiers and 40 million civilians."

Just one question, if I might:
What gives you the hope that the ETs will make it this time around

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i like the optimism, and theres so much history with UFOs and other phenomena around the world no-one can deny that something is brewing and its BIG! everyone can feel it in their gut, but saying that i expect nothing in the way of help from UFOs, because UFOs/Gods of old wont do anything that we wont do for ourselves, hell, if i were them i wouldnt save us as an entire human race were so apathetic towards the major issues and so happy to have all answers given to us be they false or otherwise in my eyes we all need a collective kick up the butt. put it this way theres at least 6billion ppl in the world right? imagine if everyone stood up and demand fairness, justice etc i tell thee could you imagine the world we would live in??? i believe firmly that ppl can change whatever the hell they want to, they just need HELP* note that word folks i see everyday too many ppl that see when help is needed but just walk on by. i just hope that if things do get crazy our bigger brothers in the stars dont feel the same way as we do here about that 4 letter word

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VampireZio

I bet the author of the article used some creative licensing,

This is my own sense also.

Especially since the article is based on second hand reports from 'tourists.' The author never spoke directly to any Tibetan monks.

My own sense is that these 'monks' wouldn't be 'spouting off' randomly to tourists about any visions they might have experienced during their 'remote viewing sessions' ...

The entire notion is highly ludicrous !

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffytron
Just one question, if I might:
What gives you the hope that the ETs will make it this time around

Too right, like i always said aliens are bad news, and why would they care if we kill loads of our own people. I seriously doubt we would care about ants killing themelves.

Aliens may be up there doing lots of dodgy things to humans, but people for some reason, think they are spiritually higher than us, and that makes them good, lol.

Just because creatures may be spiritually higher than us, does not make them good. Look at the illuminati, they think they are higher than us, and they are just serial killers.

Knowledge is a dangerous thing, and why would you think aliens ever care about some humans dying?

I doubt we will see the aliens in our life, plus if we do it will just be some con game, i.e false flag or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Hi upnorthtrip! There's already a thread on this here...

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

And I wish you had not sourced this from that cheesy web site India Daily which has less credibility than the National Enquirer!
In fact less credibility than my mother-in-law!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Just because creatures may be spiritually higher than us, does not make them good. Look at the illuminati, they think they are higher than us, and they are just serial killers.

What makes you think those with all the money and power are 'spiritually higher' that those with less money and power ?

IMHO, any individuals who're concerned only for themselves are spiritually bankrupt.

And I think the actual quote is -

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join