It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular-shaped UFO's reported in several states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There has been an increase in triangular-shaped UFO reports coming in over the past couple of days. While the reports are scattered from all across the U.S., there are some similarities in descriptions. Many people are reporting that the lights seem foggy, hazy, and dim, while the objects appear to be somewhat transparent. The trend continued yesterday (April 16), including the following reports just received......

Poughkeepsie, New York - 4/16/2009

Several witnesses reported seeing an object with the appearance of an inverted "V", with the point traveling forward. It was made up of five individual lights on each side. The lights appeared to form a single object and traveled at a very odd speed, sliding across the sky with no resistance. The object also appeared to be transparent as the witness couldn't distinguish between the night sky and the object, other than the lights moving in the V pattern.

Los Angeles, California - 4/16/2009

Witness observed a huge triangular-shaped object ,with dim (foggy) lights along the edge, fly overhead. The witness emphasized the size of the object, claiming that it had to be 5-6 times the size of a conventional commercial airliner. The object traveled very slowly towards the west, and the witness could not detect any noise.

and more..... www.examiner.com

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I really don`t know what to make of this, since there is not presented any pictures or video. Hopefully more people have witnessed this thing and some pictures will come out soon.

Anyway, it`s always exciting when there are cases with multiple witnesses, so I will keep my eyes open and look for more mediacoverage in the next few days.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing
I would love to spot one of these babies! I know their out there but I have never seen one of these particular types of ufo.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It seems to have been quite alot of these triangularshaped-ufo`s witnessed lately.. Interesting.

UFO Traffic Report: triangular-shaped

I wish I could see one

top topics

join