It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does our Government have to fear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just want a list of things and reasons why our government should fear us and not take its citizens lightly. I for one am tired of all the crap thats going on and im sick of our rights being taken away from us everyday or what have you. And i think these tea partys are a great idea to band together against the bad and wrong and to make the government wake up and relize that they cant continue to do us wrong, and they cant continue to keep treating us the way they have been. We are smart and together we can fix this country and take back what is ours. We will not go down quiet...we will fight for what is ours and what is right....so what does the government have to fear? US!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution82
Just want a list of things and reasons why our government should fear us and not take its citizens lightly.

Head down the street to the blue house on the left.

Knock on the door three times, then two times, then three times.

Head around to the second window on the eastern face of the house, a man will provide you with a list of everything you want.

Seriously? That opening line, along with your immediately new status comes off as odd. The rest of your post, including the end sounds more suited to the rant section; if that's what this was it should be moved in time. There are most definitely eyes and ears on this and any other website however.

If it was just a rhetorical question, then I welcome you to the forum.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The name means nothing really, just the name of my plane i have, i could see how it comes across kinda odd though. Rant no, i seriously want to know what our government has to fear, im tired of us fearing them. just wanna know

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I didn't say anything about your name.

What does the government have to fear?

Only its people. Why else would it seek to disarm, discredit and control them?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh i see....sorry about my confusion. I see now what you mean...i guess its people sums it all up pretty good.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution82

It will fear us if things keep going the way they do. Too many decent people have been kept down for way too long.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I agree, way to many people been down for far to long...the government needs to wake up and make things better, which i doubt they can do.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The government isn't quite THEM and US. Tens of millions work for the government, tens of millions more provide products and services for them.

With the present system citizens are given opportunities to elect officials.
Given the choices are limited, and there are astronomical levels of corruption and abuse of power in the government.

What the present government, the elected officials and major political parties really have to fear is that the people will realize they have the power to change things, band together, find and support honest people to form new parties, become candidates, and win elections.

So far little indication this is going to happen any time soon.

Mike

join