It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faliure of Google Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So after recently wandering upon the intensely-time-wasting- Google Earth client (spending an hour looking for ways to transgress Area 51 boundaries) I ventured to Google Moon and was horrible disappointed.
First, they only have ONE STRIP of area that is viewable and trying to circle the circumference merely leads to the beginning of the same strip.
Second, the zoom feature is very limited and the only real High Def sections are those carefully crossed by Astronauts.

Now, what the fudge. They have Google Mars and Google Sky where you can look to some of the farthest regions of the Universe, but they don't even have the Dark Side of the Moon.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you all the related conspiracies, but I believe this gives just a bit more credence to the theory. That and all the Astronauts/ NASA former-employee admissions about Alien life occupying it.

Also, The Face on Mars has an image overlaid where the normal presentation would be. Now I'm not sure if the Mars images are from data being composed into pictures or actual pictures so it may be excusable.

Any non-cover-up related reasons as to why the Moon perspective may be limited?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I do agree that when I was viewing google moon I was let down by the low detail of the landscape. With google mars one can see large boulders, the moon you can see craters but not much boulders or much high detail at all.

I know that google has to pay fees and actually purchase their photographs , so I am wondering if the low detail of the moon was a financial decision. Maybe they could not afford the really high def photos of the moon to publish on google moon because the moon photos do not bring in that much advertising revenue.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by wiredamerican]

join