It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not a forum for Disney Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
just suggesting a separate forum for Disney Conspiracies. i believe Disney is part of this NWO(or at least a big pawn) with it's brainwashing of the youth, and it would be interesting to find out other facts and how deep it really goes

Cheers mates

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
JediMiller - is that you? Seriously is it? OK I am just kidding.

I personally think you would have a better chance of getting a forum for GOOGLE - MICROSOFT - EE&G - GENERAL ELECTRIC

All are part of, or helping shape the new world government.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Disney is a mass-media conglomerate with some pretty bad history...so I don't see why not?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A while back someone suggested Movie forum and the suggestion got some rousing support and applause. (And I still hope it's going to happen)!

I hope the Movie section is implemented - then - well have a great place to whack Disney.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Disney himself was a Nazi sympathizer. Not that unusual in his days when a lot of wealthy Americans thought Adolph H was on to a good thing.

Disney was also hyper-anti-union. A strike of animators almost broke the studio in 1942.

For those into long term conspiracies that show how a wealthy elite have been running the world for centuries, there;'a timeline of Disiyey's ancestry (oiriginial name D'Isigny) somewere online.

Of course there is someone online showing a conspiracy about everybody famous and rich who created a multinational conglomerate. The rich hang out with and interract with other rich and powerful people, connections are inevitable.

A good bio I read 20 years ago by a prominent movie critic covers the dark side of Walt D.

For what it's worth, he loved cartoons and took big risks to do what he did. A big kid at heart, his family made the business work as he daydreamed and created tools to make them real.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
darthprime,

If we have a forum against disney specifically and not other media corporations it would show a bias by ATS. disneys not the only game in town and expecting them to fulfill such a request is like asking them to endorse your views.

starting a thread on the subject in the media forum would be a different matter.. and I certainly wouldn't mind reading it. Disney does seem to have some strange connections.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have to agree with some of the above posts, an entire section just about Disney wouldn't be right. I wasn't around when there was the support for a Movie section, but it sounds like a great idea.

To me, somthings not right with Disney, and I was practicly raised on it. I've seen a few threads on the topic, but they did not seem to really go anywhere. Like someone else said, have you thought about starting a thread yourself? I think that if someone is able to take the time to put everything together and have it actually be easy to read, that it just might go somewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
cheers mates i do agree, i think a Movie Forum would be a much better idear then just a diseny one, which would show some bias

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

One word, lawsuit.
This is the grandest second line ever, it deserves multiple blessing from winged monkeys.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
A while back someone suggested Movie forum and the suggestion got some rousing support and applause. (And I still hope it's going to happen)!

I hope the Movie section is implemented - then - well have a great place to whack Disney.

There already is a movie forum. In fact it has been around for quite a while...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As for disney conspiracies. If you are wanting to make a thread about it. There is always the general conspiracy forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or if you are wanting to make a thread claiming a possible connection between Disney and the NWO, there is also the NWO forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am guessing that there would not be enough Disney related conspiracies or threads made about them to constitute a lone forum dedicated only to that topic. To my recollection I have not seen a single thread about disney conspiracies posted here. I would assume that is the reasone there is not a dedicated forum.

As I said above, Disney conspiracy threads would be acceptable in the general conspiracy forum and depending on the nature of the conspiracy you are writing about, the NWO forum.

Peace and love

GST (Scott)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Disney is Media. We already have a Media-Conspiracies Forum HERE and I can predict there will probably not be a Forum for each separate media-company.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So there is a possibility Walt was on the Hitler super zeppelin.
And not the odds from "Dumb and Dumber", a million to one.

Nah, there was no need for that.
Perhaps good for shipping atomic weapons to the Pacific in a
hurry but such things are the vaporware of conspiracy theories.

Well as part of the childhood induction into mind control about
alien existence the Illumimtainment business make big bucks
while while seeming innocent as Disney.

Where there is a lie there is a hidden truth.

top topics

join