It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS/ My first thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS members. I love this site and am always fascinated with what people contribute here. I just joined today and I have something cool I would like to share with all of you as part of my first thread. I hope this is in the correct spot.
Last Halloween my friends and I had what we all called the Spooky Boogy Party in a huge field in our one friend's back yard. We had hundreds of people and a live band. Please understand that what I want to show you guys is something that is really weird and cool. You have to see this photograph . It is on the website of my friend's band and I will tell you how to get there. It's flash so I can't put a link.
We all dressed up in costumes that night. My friend Andy dressed up as the invisible man. When my friend Rick took a picture of Andy that night he said he clicked the shutter twice and it caused an unusual effect to occur. In the picture you see Andy looking for all the world like he's fading into the night. Like he is actually becoming invisible the way the character in the film does. This is an unusual anamoly. No other picture of anyone that night came out like that. Only the one of the guy who was dressed as the invisible man. When we saw it we were amazed. One friend said it was frightening, but Cal and I said it is beautiful. Here's how to see the picture. And please understand that my friend Cal has more gigs than he can play. Neither one of us is trying to promote his band. This is genuine.
Go to his site www.thecatdaddies.com Once there click on pics. Once that opens you'll see a group of pictures called Spooky Boogy Party. Open those and scroll until you see the one I mean. You can't miss it. I hope you all like it. I love you, ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Whoa! awesome picture!

Welcome to ATS by the way. Hope to see you all over the place and stating your mind!

Here's the picture by the way:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57df2ccb665f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/17/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome and for posting that picture tentickles! you rock. i'm so glad you put that up there.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

sup man , welcome to the nuthouse

dont be to put of if not to many welcomes come your way

the whole 75 characters needed , makes a simple HELLO a tad harder

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany hello, welcome, and besides the 75 or so characters you have to come up with here to say that, don't let the intellects intimidate you.
interesting picture

[edit on 17-4-2009 by echodogene]

top topics

join