It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a secret war waged in space!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If anyone here has ever seen a missile launch, then you KNOW that this is not a missile. Do you realize the speed the so called missile would have to be travelling to reach space in such a short period of time? No engine today can accelerate that fast. And don't start saying it was some secret new technology...a missile launched from earth would have been noticed by someone, and if it was that fast, it would have been reported.

Ice crystals, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I thought one liner posts were not allowed. I also thought the mods were on top of this issue...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The problem is that an ice crystal blown by the thrusters also makes sense, so we are left with just speculation.

It would take a big stretch of my imagination to see it as ice crystals. If it is, it must be of gigantic proportions and intelligent to boot.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

If anyone here has ever seen a missile launch, then you KNOW that this is not a missile. Do you realize the speed the so called missile would have to be travelling to reach space in such a short period of time? No engine today can accelerate that fast. And don't start saying it was some secret new technology...a missile launched from earth would have been noticed by someone, and if it was that fast, it would have been reported.

Ice crystals, nothing more, nothing less.

We are not talking about conventional missiles launched from earth. We are talking about one ET craft shooting at another ET craft. It certainly will not be of technolology that we know of.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

There is no way of knowing the size of that object or the distance between it and the camera, so there is no way of knowing if it's huge or small.

It's amazing how many people think that we can know the size of an unknown object just by looking at it, specially in space, where there is no "distance fog" or any other atmospheric influences that we use as distance clues in our everyday life.

Considering that ice crystals around the shuttle can be seen in several occasions, I don't think it's a big imagination stretch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join