It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texan Governor Rick Perry Planning to Secede With Help From Ted Oswald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Above is an artist sketch of the elusive Mr. Oswald. a highly trained militant, he has ties with Governor Perry and with a small army, they plan to secede from America.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Please provide evidence of the fact other than a sketch. This is highly doubtful unless he has the Texas People's go ahead.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Help from Ted Oswald?

As if this Ted Oswald guy is the king of seceding or something?

If you're the governor of a state and you want to secede from the union all you need is one man, Ted Oswald? Leave the rest up to him? lol

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

hahaha yeah I dunno. I read it in an email and I'm sure it's not that valid. You know. Though you can never be too certain. I think the email was trying to say that Rick Perry was using Oswald to rally troops.

I dunno I got the jist of the email, then deleted it cause I was worried about getting a virus. Probably shouldn't of opened it anyway, lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by We_Demand_Truth
reply to post by Diplomat

hahaha yeah I dunno. I read it in an email and I'm sure it's not that valid. You know. Though you can never be too certain. I think the email was trying to say that Rick Perry was using Oswald to rally troops.

I dunno I got the jist of the email, then deleted it cause I was worried about getting a virus. Probably shouldn't of opened it anyway, lol.

I'm just messing around, but I actually did glaze over the part where you said he had a small army, so yes, that definitely would help in seceding because troops would be needed unfortunately. But the question is, is Rick Perry really in contact with this guy?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok so you are opening more threads with the same info www.abovetopsecret.com... i have replied there.

And this action of spamming it out on the board with different thread names and in different catagories makes me believe that this is hoax or a smear campaign.

Ohhhh welcome to these boards We_demand_truth

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

No it's not a smear, spam, nor a hoax. I just didn't notice this thread before I posted on the other one. I can delete on of them if you guys want. I don't want to break any TOS, you know.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

My collegue just figured out it is a fake.

Find the similarities

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by We_Demand_Truth
No it's not a smear, spam, nor a hoax. I just didn't notice this thread before I posted on the other one. I can delete on of them if you guys want. I don't want to break any TOS, you know.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join