It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani: Dutch TV show feeds conspiracy theories on Osama's 9/11 role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Giuliani: Dutch TV show feeds conspiracy theories on Osama's 9/11 role

www.newkerala.com

Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a 'disturbing' message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and other former U.S. prosecutors told FOX News.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

In just 30 minutes, the jury of three men and two women who appeared on the Dutch show "Devil's Advocate" ruled last Wednesday that there was no proof bin Laden masterminded the 9/11 attacks or that he remains the head of Al Qaeda.

The television jury did acknowledge, however, that bin Laden is a terrorist.

"It's such a bizarre and irrational [ruling] that I don't think it'll have any weight with anyone, other than to fuel conspiracy theories. The clear damage it does is that it gives people who want to seize on irrational theories something else to talk about," said Giuliani.

Defense attorney Gerard Spong said he convinced the jury that bin Laden's connection to 9/11 was the product of "hearsay" and "Western propaganda" by analyzing videos and statements the Al Qaeda leader released after the terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

Daniel French, a former U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York, said the ruling was "offensive" and disrespectful to relatives of 9/11 victims. "It's dangerous in that it takes very real and tragic events and tries to make entertainment out of them," French told FOXNews.com.

"It's offensive to anyone who understands what happened on 9/11... To make entertainment of [Sept. 11] is playing with history in a way that's offensive and disrespectful."

Question the official story and you are a dangerous conspiracy theorist, according to these people. Of course most people believe that Osama is behind 911, not too surprising as that's the official story that has been propagandized through the MSM over the years.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is power

That's exactly what they want: the masses to be ignorant sheeps so they can do whatever they want. Logically, those who think for themselves are classified as dangerous.

www.newkerala.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Guiliani is saying that... that RAT. That scumbag. Mr. 911 should shut his whore mouth with everything he did since 911. Using 9/11 as a campaign when he took a part in the attacks by covering it up and lying to the firefighters and police about the air around the WTC.

I hate his guts, that little rat... everytime I hear his name I want to beat him up for what he has done.

Because of that son of a gun, hundreds of firefighters and police have DIED and ARE DYING of lung cancer. If I ever end up in the same room as him I won't be able to stop myself.

And with his fascist speech at the republican convention... GOD I HATE THIS GUY.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah screw Rudy.

i do think Osama's guilty of course ... but so is the government and so is Rudy!

top topics

join