It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey there ya all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
hey ... just wanted to say hi to you all ... finding ATS very informative even though some postings are a little OTT .. but hey thats my opinion and we all got the right to our own opinion yeah ....
so hi and here goes I into the great expanse of the great unknown, wish me luck guys .. catch you all on the other side .. whhheeeeeeeee ...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome angel! Welcome to ATS. Have a great time in the boards.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ^_^
and I can't think of any ATS member who believes 100% of the threads on the site!

I think it would be impossible and contradictory to do so. Discretion is awesome!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi Angel. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey there.

I'm new myself so welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for.

I suppose updating our profiles is the next step.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angel999

Welcome, angel! Hope you're a real angel. I haven't seen my angel since 2000. lol. ATS is quite fun. I enjoy reading posts and different opinions very much. I am not a great fan of backhanded compliments, nor of people calling others stupid, or ignorant, Yeah, somebody might be ignorant of something, but there is a tactful way to say it and then there is the untactful ways of saying it. But that is life. Anyway, develop a thick skin if you don't have one already. I take it all in fun and love it when I learn something new or am given a different outlook on a subject. I also have a tendancy to approach things with a humorus outlook. That's just me...........as I sometimes say. Just saying..............like I say sometimes............

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hi Angel! Its about time you set up your own username ha ha

Hope this is my girlfrien now or i am in a world of s**t

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by angel999

Welcome to crazy town population= A bunch. We think you'll like it here just remember if you see anything weird or that makes you vaguely uncomfortable it's normal here. Should be treated like an everyday thing like bathing or shark attacks on land.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi Angel. Welcome to ATS.

There is sweet tea and oatmeal cookies in the fridge.

Grab a seat and make yourself at home.

new topics

top topics

join